Gagarin Cup 2014 • Conference Semi-Finals • Lev Praha vs Donbass Donetsk

russianhockey

Apr 22, 2007
www.russianhockey.de
i think sport 1 SD has still the better quality than the laola1.tv hd streams. do you have only tried LEV matches? or also other matches?
maybe only the lev matches are blocked, because of the tv rights by sport 1 cz.

Ivan94

Jun 1, 2013
Germany
sure it is great. But I cant watch some of those games due to tv rights or something. I dont know how that works.

yes: "Weltweit ausgenommen ARM, AZE, BRU, CAM, HKG, GEO, INA, KAZ, KGZ, MAS, MGL, KOR, SIN, SRI, TJK, THA, TKM, UZB, VIE, TPE, BLR, BIH, BUL, CRO, CZE, DEN, EST, FIN, HUN, LAT, LTU, MNE, NOR, MDA, RUS, SVK, SLO, SWE, MKD, UKR, CAN, USA, AUS, TGA"

-> that mean you can only watch it from Germany, Austria or Switzerland. Or from a country where Hockey isn´t existing.

But you can watch it with a german or austrian Proxy.

Babula

May 31, 2012
yes: "Weltweit ausgenommen ARM, AZE, BRU, CAM, HKG, GEO, INA, KAZ, KGZ, MAS, MGL, KOR, SIN, SRI, TJK, THA, TKM, UZB, VIE, TPE, BLR, BIH, BUL, CRO, CZE, DEN, EST, FIN, HUN, LAT, LTU, MNE, NOR, MDA, RUS, SVK, SLO, SWE, MKD, UKR, CAN, USA, AUS, TGA"

-> that mean you can only watch it from Germany, Austria or Switzerland. Or from a country where Hockey isn´t existing.

But you can watch it with a german or austrian Proxy.

thanks for explanation. I can watch it at the stadium, that is the thing i can understand.

edit - I was in U.K, when I saw some of Lev's game. Anyway you're right.

Last edited:

Urbanskog

Platinum Member
Feb 8, 2014
Helsinki
I've been watching quite a few matches on laola1.tv after installing Hola Unblocker. I recommend you to do the same.

GX

Dec 28, 2011
I'll probably get to see game 2 live! :) Doing some unintentional KHL tourism.

obv

Jan 25, 2014
Imaginationland
laolatv seems awesome but does anyone of you know why the live streams wont load? trying to watch the Ska game but it's just loading :/

Ivan94

Jun 1, 2013
Germany
laolatv seems awesome but does anyone of you know why the live streams wont load? trying to watch the Ska game but it's just loading :/

maybe because it´s blocked for your country. you have to unblock it to watch it.

obv

Jan 25, 2014
Imaginationland
maybe because it´s blocked for your country. you have to unblock it to watch it.
I have unblocked it,some other streams seems to work but not the SKA one:help:

Edit: Nevermind, the Lev game works just fine so might have been a problem on the other end.

Last edited:

Ivan94

Jun 1, 2013
Germany
I have unblocked it,some other streams seems to work but not the SKA one:help:

Edit: Nevermind, the Lev game works just fine so might have been a problem on the other end.

i watched the SKA-game without problems, so I thought that the problem is from your side.

Babula

May 31, 2012
Novotny makes it 3-0 for Lev

edit - Vrana 4-0 Lev is dominating.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad