Player Discussion Gaetan Haas: It's Gaetting Haas In Biel (Signs 5 year deal with Biel)

Drai Fi

Sep 17, 2019
maybe he haas gaetan a small injury
According to someone in the GDT, they want everyone to get a game in because it’s the Mom’s trip and they want all of them to see their son play.

which is a nice thought. But really stupid considering this the NHL and every point matters. We should be icing the best team possible.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
According to someone in the GDT, they want everyone to get a game in because it’s the Mom’s trip and they want all of them to see their son play.

which is a nice thought. But really stupid considering this the NHL and every point matters. We should be icing the best team possible.

Duh, of course. This isn't tier 7 peewee hockey.

Reactions: torero

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
Resurrecting this thread for obvious reasons.

Haas was an absolute breath of fresh air in the bottom 6 and on the PK last night. He brought speed, intensity, and IQ that we haven't seen at 4C in a while or at least , er uhm, since he last was there.

Do you think he sticks in the lineup? Maybe challenges Turris for 3C?

Discuss. Discuss.

JayE

Sep 24, 2016
I can see him challenging for 3C. I thought he was underutilized a bit last year. The only bit of concern might be that he's not a great faceoff man, which limits his effectiveness as a PKer and defensive center.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
I knew he was good from the first time I saw him. That chin. So manly.

hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: yukoner88

Blue Line Turnover

Oct 26, 2006
If Pulju doesn't start producing with McD, maybe a line of Nygard-Haas-Pulju could do do some damage as an intense forechecking line. I honestly still wouldn't mind seeing Ryan McLeod up and see what he can he do either as 4th line C, on a 3rd line with Haas-Pulju, and maybe some time as winger on the top line

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
If Pulju doesn't start producing with McD, maybe a line of Nygard-Haas-Pulju could do do some damage as an intense forechecking line. I honestly still wouldn't mind seeing Ryan McLeod up and see what he can he do either as 4th line C, on a 3rd line with Haas-Pulju, and maybe some time as winger on the top line

Lines like that will do well against Calgary. They've looked painfully slow at times this year.

Reactions: Oilhawks

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011

Yes why not. Everything except a good defensive minded player had been tested with McDavid. MacLeod could actually soar with him. But ease him in first.
I think top 9 is set now, with Neal, Archibald, Haas rounding out.

4th line is s mess of the left overs

whoever Turris Kassian

I hope Benson or McLeod could fill in.
Ennis should have filled out top 9.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Turris has been terrible so far as centre. Haas has been promising as a bottom six centre.

Let's move the promising guy to the wing and keep playing the terrible centre?!
He's been so bad he's created a new word for me.

Turrisble..

Gene Principe would use that one but he's too kind..

As Harry Neal might say Turris can't play Center, can't play pk, can't play EV, can't play at home, can't play on road, and we're running out of places he can play..

Reactions: shoop

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad