Gabby's GM Game 3.0 Discussion/Signup thread

Mystifo

No more Mr.FightGuy
May 26, 2011
YYT
:ducks are looking to try and rebuild their current roster the following big name pieces are available send PM with SERIOUS OFFERS. I.E Young players, Prospects, Picks

- Corey Perry
- Bobby Ryan
- Ryan Getzlaf
- Jonas Hiller

Trying to go a different direction this game and rebuild.

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT
I am no longer the :canes, I am now the :panthers. My apologizes to anyone I was in trade talks with, but with a ton of rebuilders coming into the game, I want a chance to compete. Florida's loaded prospect pool will give me that chance.

We place on the block:
Markstrom --> top starting G
Huberdeau --> star forward
Bjugstad --> top 6 forward
Gudbranson --> best D i can get

Also: Grimaldi, Ellerby, Howdon, Rau, Matheson, Petrovic

NHLers OTB: Parros, Santorelli, Jovo, Clemmenson

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
:sharks

Looking to add at least 1, top 6 winger, and also improve the size and depth of my bottom 6. PM if you have forwards available.

Guys like Justin Braun, Jason Demers, Douglas Murray, Michal Handzus, and more can be moved.

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
:kings2

Talks ongoing with an Un-named team regarding a top forward leaving LA and a top D-Man coming back. No further details have been released.

We are still looking to add a big, physical power forward to beef up our 3rd line, along with Dustin Penner and Jarrett Stoll.

A heavyweight enforcer is also among the wishlist in Los Angeles.

Our need for a top pair d-man might soon be a reality, although, to complete our defense, we are looking to add a physical, shutdown #4-5 D-man.

PM me if you have any of the above available.

Rebuilders, PM me with some impact players you have available, as I have plenty of prospects and young players available, including Tyler Toffoli, Slava Voynov, and Jonathan Bernier.

CoachBadkitten

Matt Hunwick
Jul 25, 2012
Colorado
Blockbuster in St Louis.

Zdeno+Chara+Brad+Marchand+sWr3Yv5CY66m.jpg

AlexPietrangelo.jpg

The :blues have acquired Zdeno Chara,Brad Marchand,David Krejci,Nathan Horton,Rich Peverley,Johnny Boychuk and Andrew Ference in exchange for Alex Pietrangelo and top prospects Jaden Schwartz and Vladimir Tarasenko.

Pietrangelo is a young #1 defender who we really had no plans on trading. Tarasenko and Schwartz are both top 10 prospects in the NHL but when we saw Boston was re-building we here in St Louis. went crazy. We are happy to acquire Chara to be our new #1 guy for a couple years as well as Horton and Krejci to provide scoring and Marchand will bring physicality to the team.

We wish the best of luck to Alex and a successful career to Vladimir and Jaden. Thanks to the Bruins organization for the smooth negotiations.

Waived by Gabby and Price

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
MASSIVE trade. Congrats on the :blues for the Stanley Cup.

Anyways, Florida still looking to acquire a starter for Markstrom, and Bergenheim, Mueller, Skille, Theodore, Santorelli, Howden, Grimaldi, Ellerby, etc. OTB

I can take tons of cap dumps.

Last edited:

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
Blockbuster in St Louis.

AlexPietrangelo.jpg

The :blues have acquired Zdeno Chara,Brad Marchand,David Krejci,Nathan Horton,Rich Peverley,Johnny Boychuk and Andrew Ference in exchange for Alex Pietrangelo and top prospects Jaden Schwartz and Vladimir Tarasenko.

Pietrangelo is a young #1 defender who we really had no plans on trading. Tarasenko and Schwartz are both top 10 prospects in the NHL but when we saw Boston was re-building we here in St Louis. went crazy. We are happy to acquire Chara to be our new #1 guy for a couple years as well as Horton and Krejci to provide scoring and Marchand will bring physicality to the team.

We wish the best of luck to Alex and a successful career to Vladimir and Jaden. Thanks to the Bruins organization for the smooth negotiations.

Chara = Pietrangelo, sure.

Tarasenko + Schwarz = Horton, Krejci, Peverley, Boychuk, Ference AND Marchand?

That's a joke :lol:

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
Blockbuster in St Louis.

AlexPietrangelo.jpg

Well ALI single handedly gave the blues the cup...

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
:pens are looking to make some move's

We are currently looking for a goalie , if you have any upgrade that you could move better then voukoun please let me know , anyways heres who's available for trade talk.

Evgeni Malkin (COULD ) go for the right price want a center back +.
Pascal Dupuis
Tyler Kennedy
Brandon Sutter
Brooks Orpik

Gaborikthebeast

Always Blame the Zebras
Feb 16, 2010
After consideration of the :blues and :bruins trade, not only is the deal extremely lopsided, but the blues are now a bit over 4mill over the cap Celing, which is more than the allotted 10%. Sorry for the inconvenience and this deal may be revised but can not be sent as the same deal

CoachBadkitten

Matt Hunwick
Jul 25, 2012
Colorado
After consideration of the :blues and :bruins trade, not only is the deal extremely lopsided, but the blues are now a bit over 4mill over the cap Celing, which is more than the allotted 10%. Sorry for the inconvenience and this deal may be revised but can not be sent as the same deal

I was aware of the cap issue. I did not know the 10% rule and had players ready to waive that put me under.

OrangeZebra

Unregistered User
Mar 3, 2011
New York
:isles Actively looking for a Young, top 4 defender as well as a top line RW. Willing to deal prospects, picks, and possibly Okposo/Grabner.

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
Would it be better If we took out Ference, Boychuk, and Peverley

As far as value breaks down,

Chara = AP, even though I firmly believe that Chara is the best defender in the NHL.

So it would still be 3, cup winning, top 6 players for 2 prospects. Albeit, very good prospects but Tarasenko hasn't even played a game at NHL level. That being said, it's better then the first trade which was mastery on your part.

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
I'd say Chara, Peverley/Horton, Marchand for Pietrangelo, Tarasenko, Schwartz is fair.

Chara=Pietrangelo
Tarasenko=Marchand
Peverley/Horton=Schwartz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad