Gabby's GM Game 3.0 Discussion/Signup thread

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
:kings2

We will listen to talks on anybody not named Jonathan Quick and Anze Kopitar.

Drew Doughty, Dustin Brown, and Mike Richards will be hard to get.

Everyone else is available for sure, including Jonathan Bernier and Jeff Carter.

Looking For:

- 1 Top 6 Forward
- 2 Gritty Bottom 6 Forwards
- #3 Centre (can win face-offs and kill penalties)
- #2 Offensive D-Man
- #4-5 Physical D-Man

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
Tradeing Block :
Evgeni Malkin
Marc Andre Fleury
James Neal
Thomas Voukoun
Chris Kunitz
Pascal Dupuis
Brandon Sutter
Brooks Orpik
Derryk England

BOLD =HARD TO GET

Looking for :
#2 D
Top 6 Wingers
Elite Goalie
Better Depth

Gaborikthebeast

Always Blame the Zebras
Feb 16, 2010
We may have to do a dispersal draft f we can't get enough GMs ill set the deadline for Monday and whatever we have by then we will work with to start and can add on from their

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
WARNING: This GM is working on college apps and will not be quite as active as normal.

That said, I will gladly take over the :canes. If we do not do a dispersal draft, my plan is to rebuild. If he have one, I think we can fill the holes we need to compete.

You can inquire, but not planning on making too many deals (unless it's a no brainer) before i know if there will be a draft.

Mystifo

No more Mr.FightGuy
May 26, 2011
YYT
If we are doing a dispersal draft I would like to know as I plan on rebuilding if it is just a 30 team game.

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
I say a 2 round dispersal draft, and the remaining players just go to the KHL or something, in other words, eliminate them

Gaborikthebeast

Always Blame the Zebras
Feb 16, 2010
All who asked are in if we do a dispersal draft it's will be 1 or 2 rounds max and other players will disappear

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
Heres what im thinking , just my thoughts :

People can have the rest of the day to join , we most likely wont have enough people say we will do a dispereal draft , i think a 2 round snake draft is a good idea , we can be aloud to trade our dispereal draft picks if we want , the order of the draft would be the standings after the cup so LAK would be 30 , nj would be 29 , ECT. we can open tradeing later today.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad