PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
Huge Trade to start things off!
Two Cup winners Swapped!
article-0-09F8E3D7000005DC-6_468x497.jpg

Fleury.jpg
The penguins and the hawks have come to an agreement , the penguins felt fluery was a good goaltender and he still can be , but we where desperate for a #1 Winger and Kaner can do that. here was the terms we agreed on.

To the :pens
Patrick Kane
Ray Emery

To the :hawks
Marc-Andrea Fleury
Chris Kunitz

Gaborikthebeast

Always Blame the Zebras
Feb 16, 2010
Huge Trade to start things off!
Two Cup winners Swapped!
article-0-09F8E3D7000005DC-6_468x497.jpg

Fleury.jpg
The penguins and the hawks have come to an agreement , the penguins felt fluery was a good goaltender and he still can be , but we where desperate for a #1 Winger and Kaner can do that. here was the terms we agreed on.

To the :pens
Patrick Kane
Ray Emery

To the :hawks
Marc-Andre Fleury
Chris Kunitz

Deal was Approved by Myself and CoachBadKitten

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
:habs

Untouchable:
Alex Galchenyuk

Hard to Get:
Tomas Plekanec
PK Subban
Carey Price
Max Pacioretty
Lars Eller

On the Block:
David Desharnais
Josh Gorges
Erik Cole
Brian Gionta
Rene Bourque
Tomas Kaberle
Scott Gomez
Andrei Markov
All others

PM if interested.

BrodieGoat

May 24, 2012
Boston is in a rebuild also so i just want young players or top prospects

SEGUIN
MARCHAND

not being traded

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
Looking for :

2nd line Winger
#2 Defenceman
Starting Goalie

Have available :
Evgeni Malkin (i would want a center thats 2nd line or better in return +)
Brooks Orpik
Thomas Voukoun
Good Specs (Very good d specs)
Picks ( 1st , 2nd , ect.)

Untouchable :
Sid The Kid ( i would move him over malkin but he has ntc >_>)
Kris Letang , a lot have asked but he is to elite (i can move him but be ready to overpay)

Anyone not mentioned i can move just talk to me.

hlaverty06

Feb 11, 2012
NJ all day
:hawks looking for a #2 D, not a #1 guy.

ONLY one of Seabrook/Keith will move. I will decide tomorrow to give others who are in different time zones to make their offer

Jul 10, 2010
Oilers have no untouchables, but Hall, RNH and Eberle will take alot

Nail Yakupov can be moved to any rebuilders.

We are looking for an elite #1 goaie, a #1 dman and some forwards with size.

All prospects can move

JayP812

The Team of Tomorrow
Aug 16, 2010
Bay Area
:caps want :stanley:. Looking for players with proven playoff success. Will be willing to trade some of the young guys.

Gaborikthebeast

Always Blame the Zebras
Feb 16, 2010
Reunited

:rangers Dan Boyle
:sharks Marc Staal+ Brady Skjei

Dan Boyle has waivesd to NYR Cause he wants to be reunited with cup winning coach and teammate Richards+Torts And he feels the rags are very close to winning

We Also want to thank Produce Man for a easy transaction and also thank Marc for his time in NYR

Waived By PriceisGod and CoachBadkitten

Jul 10, 2010
BREAKING NEWS

Nail Yakupov was seen leaving Edmonton today and when questioned as to why he just mumbled some russian that no one understood.

Now it appears he was on the next flight to Montreal, as part of a trade that sees Edmonton quire their #1 goalie for the future of the team. Carey Price. The deal broke down as Yakupov and MPS and Dubnyk for Price and Montreals 2013 2nd.

4thLinePkug stated the reasoning behind the move. Price is an established goalie that is likely the #1 in Sochi so we didnt aquire some scrub. His age fits perfectly with the rest of the team as he will be here for many years to come. While Yak had enormous potential, we just couldnt commit that much to 4 forwards and be left without a defence or tender.

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
Staal >>> Boyle

EDIT: Also, we are going through with the rebuild. Continue to send me offers for Ward, Pitkanen, Gleason, Semin, Ruutu, Jokinen, etc.

Last edited:

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
BREAKING NEWS

Nail Yakupov was seen leaving Edmonton today and when questioned as to why he just mumbled some russian that no one understood.

Now it appears he was on the next flight to Montreal, as part of a trade that sees Edmonton quire their #1 goalie for the future of the team. Carey Price. The deal broke down as Yakupov and MPS and Dubnyk for Price and Montreals 2013 2nd.

4thLinePkug stated the reasoning behind the move. Price is an established goalie that is likely the #1 in Sochi so we didnt aquire some scrub. His age fits perfectly with the rest of the team as he will be here for many years to come. While Yak had enormous potential, we just couldnt commit that much to 4 forwards and be left without a defence or tender.

:habs confirm. We feel that while Price is arguably a top 3 goalie in the league, it was worth trading him if we acquired valuable pieces in other positions, which we feel we did. Also, we feel that Galchenyuk reunited with Yakupov will create a great duo for years to come.

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
:kings2

To spice things up, ANZE KOPITAR and DREW DOUGHTY are available. Please PM with offers, not inquiries. I am looking for top quality talent in return. No lowball offers. I will be offline until tomorrow morning. All offers will receive a reply then.

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
Reunited

:rangers Dan Boyle
:sharks Marc Staal+ Brady Skjei

Dan Boyle has waivesd to NYR Cause he wants to be reunited with cup winning coach and teammate Richards+Torts And he feels the rags are very close to winning

We Also want to thank Produce Man for a easy transaction and also thank Marc for his time in NYR

Waived By PriceisGod and CoachBadkitten

:sharks Confirm.

We are very sad to see Dan Boyle leave the organization, and we would like to thank him for his contributions during his run here. He was a great leader on and off the ice and we think he will do wonders in New York.

With that being said, we felt that the past playoff failures of this franchise left the writing on the wall. We needed a core shake up, and are very happy to acquire 2 great young assets. Marc Staal is a tremendous defender who is a rock in his own end. His age is a big benifit and we feel that we can build around Marc for a long time.

Brady Skjei was a first rounder from the last draft, and immediately becomes one of our top prospects.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad