Gabby,KLLR, and Dongs GM game 4.0 Signup/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hlaverty06

Feb 11, 2012
NJ all day
:nhl

I will be running the draft.

As I see it the game is starting on draft day using current standings as per this site; http://www.prosportstransactions.com/hockey/DraftTrades/Years/2013.htm

There will be one draft round, after which I will auto the next two rounds. If you can't be around in the next few days to draft properly then you can PM me players you're targeting and you may luck out.

We can make trades for 2014 picks and I'll run a 2014 draft if we're still gettin it done at the end of the game.

[FIELDSET="1st round Draft Order"]Florida > Colorado
Colorado > Florida
Tampa Bay
Nashville
Carolina
Calgary
Edmonton
Buffalo
New Jersey
Dallas
Philadelphia
Phoenix
Winnipeg
Columbus
New York Islanders
Minnesota > Buffalo
Toronto
St. Louis > Calgary
Ottawa
Detroit
New York > Columbus
Boston > Dallas
Montreal
Anaheim
Pittsburgh > Calgary
Chicago[/FIELDSET]

Wait how are the Habs picking 27th?

EDIT: NVM I gotcha but thats homosexual

sunsoutgunsout

#redacted
Jan 14, 2013
Gone to the Portland vs Halifax game today (**** YEAH) so just thought I'd say :stars will be rebuilding with everyone but Benn OTB. I'll retain 40% on everyone.

BNL: Can I send you a list of players for the draft, as it seems that it's happening tonight which obviously means I can't make it.

Last edited:

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
:nhl

I will be running the draft.

As I see it the game is starting on draft day using current standings as per this site; http://www.prosportstransactions.com/hockey/DraftTrades/Years/2013.htm

There will be one draft round, after which I will auto the next two rounds. If you can't be around in the next few days to draft properly then you can PM me players you're targeting and you may luck out.

We can make trades for 2014 picks and I'll run a 2014 draft if we're still gettin it done at the end of the game.

[FIELDSET="1st round Draft Order"]Florida > Colorado
Colorado > Florida
Tampa Bay
Nashville
Carolina
Calgary
Edmonton
Buffalo
New Jersey
Dallas
Philadelphia
Phoenix
Winnipeg
Columbus
New York Islanders
Minnesota > Buffalo
Toronto
St. Louis > Calgary
Ottawa
Detroit
New York > Columbus
Boston > Dallas
Montreal
Anaheim
Pittsburgh > Calgary
Chicago[/FIELDSET]

Where's Vancouver?

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
:nucks have said **** it and put everyone not named Henrik or Daniel Sedin on the block. Not specifically rebuilding just making a core change If interested in any player PM me.

CoachBadkitten

Matt Hunwick
Jul 25, 2012
Colorado
:avs

Stastny, Parenteau, EJ, ROR, Hejda, O'Brien, O'Byrne, Downie, McGinn all OTB plus others!

Looking for prospects, young players.

EDIT: we will retain cap on EVERYONE

LT

XXXX - XXXX - X___ - ____
Jul 23, 2010
BNL, you forgot the Capitals in the draft too.

Koivu777

Feb 26, 2012
I don't understand. I am using 2013-2014 cap hit for my players. But are guys like Elias and Zubrus UFAs or upcoming UFAs? If they are upcoming will we be doing a free agency?

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
I don't understand. I am using 2013-2014 cap hit for my players. But are guys like Elias and Zubrus UFAs or upcoming UFAs? If they are upcoming will we be doing a free agency?

No they're just re-signed for whatever their cap hit was in 12-13.

LT

XXXX - XXXX - X___ - ____
Jul 23, 2010
:caps

Everyone must go! Alex Ovechkin, Nicklas Backstrom, Mike Ribeiro, Mike Green, Karl Alzner, John Carlson, and many others.

Looking for 1st round picks and top prospects.

PM me with any offers. Bad offers will be ignored. Also, if you come to me with interest in a player but do not make an actual offer, you'll likely be ignored too.

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
Lets start this game off with a blockbuster!

[fieldset=TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT: OTT-PHI]

:sens

F - Claude Giroux
F - Matt Read
F - Max Talbot

:flyers

F - Jakob Silfverberg
F - Mika Zibanejad
G - Robin Lehner
F - Cory Conacher
F - Matt Puempel
2013 1st OTT
[/fieldset]

Originally I was going to hang on to my young players, but guys like Claude Giroux aren't available very often. It was a price we could afford to pay so we made it happen. Very happy to add Matt Read a versatile, winger who can score, kill penalties and is a very effective player all over the ice. Max Talbot adds cup winning experience and will be a great depth player for us. We thank the Flyers for a smooth trade.

Speedster

Just a king.
Dec 28, 2011
Canada
OTB: St.Louis, Lecavlier, Hedman (Tough) Lindback

Want Some Top 6 Forwards or Starting Goalie also Top 4 Defense

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

Lets start this game off with a blockbuster!

[fieldset=TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT: OTT-PHI]

:sens

F - Claude Giroux
F - Matt Read
F - Max Talbot

F - Jakob Silfverberg
F - Mika Zibanejad
G - Robin Lehner
F - Cory Conacher
F - Matt Puempel
2013 1st OTT
[/fieldset]

Originally I was going to hang on to my young players, but guys like Claude Giroux aren't available very often. It was a price we could afford to pay so we made it happen. Very happy to add Matt Read a versatile, winger who can score, kill penalties and is a very effective player all over the ice. Max Talbot adds cup winning experience and will be a great depth player for us. We thank the Flyers for a smooth trade.

Actually, they are available all the time

HankTheTankYoLo

Aug 4, 2009
Lets start this game off with a blockbuster (that beats produce:sarcasm:)!

[fieldset=TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT: STL-PHI]

:blues

F - Jakub Voracek - 40 % retain
F - Wayne Simmonds - 40 % retain
F - Zac Rinaldo
D- Brayden Coburn - 40 % retain

F - Vladimir Tarasenko
F - Jaden Schwartz
F - Ty Rattie
2014 1st STL
[/fieldset]

Yeah we payed alot for this package, but we got a really good package, this trade will make our team even more stacked than it already was. So bring it on, the cup will come to STL.

E: Gabby i couldnt send this to you cuz your PM was full, but now you see that i was going to, so this wont get veto :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad