Gabby,KLLR, and Dongs GM game 4.0 Signup/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaborikthebeast

Always Blame the Zebras
Feb 16, 2010
:nhl
Gabby,KLLR, and Dongs GM Game v4.0
To join the game pm me your top 3 teams you want. You MUST be active to play this game, if you prove to be inactive you could be fired at any time.
[fieldset="Jobs"][/fieldset]

[fieldset="League Schedule"]
  • Game Start: May 25th 2013
  • Trading Deadline: June 1st 2013
  • Standings Voting:
  • Quarterfinal Voting:
  • Semi-final Voting:
  • Conference Final Voting
  • Cup Finals:
  • Entry Draft:

All times are EST and are subject to change
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Salary Cap"]
  • $70,200,000M
  • We are using 2013-14 Cap Hits except for Free Agents, they will use 2012-13 hits
  • All teams MUST be under the cap at all times, any trade completed that puts a team over the cap will be vetoed.
  • Use CapGeek to find players salaries as well as NTCs and NMCs.
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="League Chatzy"][/fieldset]

[fieldset="Waivers"]
  • If you'd like to place a player on waivers, post in this thread along with the player's contract information.
  • To save time and avoid confusion and complications, waivers will be "first come, first serve". Whoever puts in a claim first will get the player.
  • If you claim a player and he puts you over the cap, it will be vetoed and the said player will be put back on the waiver wire.
  • Teams will have 12 hours to claim a player off the wire before he clears.
  • Once a player is placed on waivers, he cannot be taken out until he clears. Once he clears, you may send him through re-entry waivers if you wish, but keep in mind if someone puts in a claim you will have to pay half of the player's salary and cap hit.
  • Only 2 players can be place on waivers
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Trades"]
  • All trades MUST be sent to donghabs98 and Gaborikthebeast
  • Deals involving NTCs or NMCs MUST be confirmed by 2 out of 4 commissionersSunsOutGunsOut ,DongHabs98, KLLR The People's Champ, and CoachBadKitten before being announced, or it will be vetoed. Include a reason why the player will waive to be traded.
  • Use this template
    Player name:
    NMC/NTC:
    Being Traded From:
    Being Traded To:
    Reasons why to wavie:
  • Any trade, NTC or not, announced before being sent in will be vetoed.
  • Keep in mind that any deal the League thinks is outrageous can and will be vetoed, so don't pull anything stupid.
  • If a trade puts a team over the cap, it will be vetoed.
  • If a deal is vetoed, you won't be able to make the exact deal again.
  • Trading is not allowed before all GM's have joined. Any deal announced before this will be vetoed.
[/fieldset]

[FIELDSET="Cap Retention"]
  • Up to 40% of a player's cap hit may be retained
  • If a player whose cap hit has been retained and is being traded a second time, a maximum of 10% of the NEW cap hit may be retained and upon being traded the third time, no cap hit may be retained.
[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="Agents"]

UFA Agent-
RFA Agent-

.[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Re-signings and signings"]
  • To re-sign a player on your team, PM the respective agents for your RFA's,
  • Pending FA's can be found at CapGeekTry to re-sign in groups, it makes it easier for the agents.
  • Don't skimp out on an offer, if you make a terrible offer the player may not re-sign with you at all.
  • Not all players will re-sign, in fact, the majority will probably test free agency.
  • Any player not re-signed by 11:59 P.M. the day before free agency will enter free agency, and you will not have exclusive rights.
  • Just because you made the first, or highest, offer for a player during free agency does NOT mean he will sign with you. Many factors go into a player signing so nothing is a sure thing.
[/fieldset]
[fieldset="RFA"]
  • Each team gets 2 offersheets
  • The team that owns the player can match as much as it wants
  • RFA's are automatically qualified
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Other Rules"]
  • Inactivity will not be accepted. If you have just one post in the thread one day before the deadline, you will be fired.
  • You MUST keep your roster and Trading block Update
  • Posting in the thread doesn't necissarily mean you will get the job you wanted. Post the team you want and the job you want and I will determine who gets the jobs.
  • If a player is out for the season due to injury, he can't be added to your roster and won't count against your cap. If he's injured but not expected to be out for the rest of the season, he's in play and still counts.
  • If you have any questions regarding the game or how it works, feel free to ask me.
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Western Conference"][/fieldset]

[fieldset="Eastern Conference"][/fieldset]

Last edited:

Gaborikthebeast

Always Blame the Zebras
Feb 16, 2010
I plan for this game to Start Latet tonight or tomorrow if we can get enough people in by then...

Also we will be using 2012-2013 cap hits, and 40% cap can be retained in any deal

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
:kings are going HARD for the cup, Still yet to win it but i think i've taken bubble teams recently and havent gone hard for it, With that being said, EVERY... Prospect is on the block :naughty: and Voynov, Bernier ECT can move. Williams otb , looking for a true #1 RW.

BigBenSF*

The :flyers are REEEBUILDINGGGG

Everyone except for my prospects and picks are OTB. We have everything that a contending team could want. We want elite prospects and first round picks in return. Do not offer 6 ****** prospects and a third for Giroux, you will be laughed at and ignored.

DKQ

Generic User Title
Jun 17, 2012
Press Box
:sharks are going for it. Looking for top six wingers and a top pairing defensemen. Couture/Pavelski/Marleau/Thornton could be available for a package of lesser players for those teams looking for centers. All prospects and picks are on the board

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
:kings needs/wants
#1 LW
Top Pairing Defenceman
Depth , WE LOVE DEPTH
True #1 RW

OTB:
Kyle Clifford
Tyler Toffoli
Slava Voynov
Jonathan Bernier
Jordan Nolan
All Other Picks and Prospects
Justin Williams
Dustin Brown (POTENTIALY)
One of Willie Mitchell Or Robyn Regher
Mike Richards (Potentialy)

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
:sens

Looking to add young-ish pieces to our roster. Trying to build on the core and culture that is established already in Ottawa. That being said, we will look at adding a top 6 forward, and top pairing defender if those options are made available to us. I'll listen to offers on everyone, but I'm not likely to move Erik Karlsson or Jason Spezza.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
:wings

This is like the fifth straight game I've had the Wings :laugh:. Thank god there's no other Wings fans in these games.

I'm looking for the usual: top pairing defender, scoring top six winger.

papershoes

Dec 28, 2007
Kenora, Ontario
:sabres

The Buffalo Sabres are entering a full-on rebuild.

As such, we are looking for prospects, draft picks, or young NHLers in trades. We'll actively be shopping the following players:

Thomas Vanek
Ryan Miller
Ville Leino
Jochen Hecht
Christian Ehrhoff
Drew Stafford

...that said, we'll certainly listen to any offers that will improve our youth and prospect pool.

West Coast Bias*

Also we will be using 2012-2013 cap hits, and 40% cap can be retained in any deal

Can you re-think this and just use 2013-14 numbers for everything? It's a pain in the ass to not be able to use Capgeek normally.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
:nucks

OTB:

Alex Edler(Top 6 Forward In Return)
Roberto Luongo/Cory Schneider
Jordan Schroeder
Kevin Bieksa
Mason Raymond (UFA Rights)
Derek Roy (UFA Rights)

Untouchables:

Ryan Kesler
Sedins'

Rolen

Mikael Ferlund
Jun 6, 2012
London, Ontario
:pens are going for it.

May move Malkin for a downgrade to upgrade other positions.

By the way you have my listed as the Philly GM and don't have the pens down in the eastern conference.

Aela*

I'll take :jets please. Will be retooling and based on my final roster i'll decide whether I'll go for the KLLR cup or SC. All offers will be entertained, regardless of whether they aim for a rebuilding or contending team.

West Coast Bias*

:leafs are going for it. Looking for a #1 C, a top 2 D, and maybe an upgrade in goal.

Gaborikthebeast

Always Blame the Zebras
Feb 16, 2010
After thought, we will be using 2013-2014 cap hits, but unless someone volunteers to be FA agents, anyone who is a UFA or RFA in 2013-14, will use 2012-13 cap hits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad