Not open for further replies.

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
ZB5Dwh[1].gif

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Does anybody know Oshie's status for tonight? Asking for wife.
Bro .. f***ing same.

Few weeks ago, we were watching the game and I dead panned told her that she has a chance as Oshie is getting divorced. Left it at that, conversation moved on.

Last week she mentioned how she was feeling bad for Oshie .. it was then I remembered I didnt add the "only joking" thing when I told her of the fake divorce.

crazy8888

Sep 8, 2010
Brooklyn NY
Bro .. f***ing same.

Few weeks ago, we were watching the game and I dead panned told her that she has a chance as Oshie is getting divorced. Left it at that, conversation moved on.

Last week she mentioned how she was feeling bad for Oshie .. it was then I remembered I didnt add the "only joking" thing when I told her of the fake divorce.
Lmao. I hope you don't live too close to DC. Osh got a lot of free time on his hands. ;)

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Dang .. really surprised Lyon has a .863 sv % against us in 2 games this year. Seems like hes played real well against us memory wise

Honestly, stats don’t matter anymore in elimination games. He could be a complete sieve tonight, or he could play like prime Patrick Roy, and everywhere in between.

It depends on how good our shooters make him look.

Reactions: Fred22406Capsfan

um

Sep 4, 2008
toronto
Who gives a shit, ovi goals and defeat so we can watch Hershey fully loaded for the playoffs.
Boo this man.

I want to see Ovie and the Hershey kids in the NHL playoffs.

And you think the Hershey kids give a F about a minor league championship anymore? Been there done that.

We have shooters?
We got the GOAT baby.

But yeah, not a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad