StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
Dear Red Wangs...Costanza Caps need a little help:

97c65d27ed5ec71e44368648949d30d8.gif

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Dang .. really surprised Lyon has a .863 sv % against us in 2 games this year. Seems like hes played real well against us memory wise

They need to pepper him if he starts. No excuse for low shots like the recent trend. Hoping for Ovy nets number 30 tonight.

As @AlexBrovechkin8 said, a win gives us a chance. A loss guarantees elimination.

No pressure!

Pressure is the best!

Reactions: Alexander the Gr8

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Boo this man.

I want to see Ovie and the Hershey kids in the NHL playoffs.

And you think the Hershey kids give a F about a minor league championship anymore? Been there done that.

We got the GOAT baby.

But yeah, not a lot.
Ask Protas if he gave a F about it last year when he went down after we missed the playoffs. He's spoken nothing but great things about it and celebrated it as hard as anyone...(except maybe wasted Mikey stumbling up and down the isles at the Giant Center). This Caps team is a dying cow, a playoff sweep is worthless for the kiddos. A long run through the AHL playoffs is the foundation for a long and bright NHL future. Did wonders for Protas, Mikey, Lappy, Malenstyn.

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
Red Wings also have a game against the Penguins left. Would be so Caps/Pens if we lose tonight and Pens wins against Detroit in few days and advance to the PO.

BerthMania

Jun 3, 2022
Montréal
Very important game for both team tonight. I'm a Habs fan, I was looking at the Capitals line up and god damn thats ugly. It think it's worst then the Habs on paper. What explains the fact they are still in the playoff race, considering their horrible team on paper Caps fans?

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Who gives a shit, ovi goals and defeat so we can watch Hershey fully loaded for the playoffs.

F
That
Noise

Ask Protas if he gave a F about it last year when he went down after we missed the playoffs. He's spoken nothing but great things about it and celebrated it as hard as anyone...(except maybe wasted Mikey stumbling up and down the isles at the Giant Center). This Caps team is a dying cow, a playoff sweep is worthless for the kiddos. A long run through the AHL playoffs is the foundation for a long and bright NHL future. Did wonders for Protas, Mikey, Lappy, Malenstyn.

Starting to feel like you’re a bigger Hershey fan than a Caps fan….just sayin…

….but sorry man, rooting against our team is shitty. To each their own.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
1712701883905.jpeg

🔑 #1: Drive the points

🔑 #2: Let the sticks do the work

🔑 #3: "Why aren't I 50 points ahead?

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Very important game for both team tonight. I'm a Habs fan, I was looking at the Capitals line up and god damn thats ugly. It think it's worst then the Habs on paper. What explains the fact they are still in the playoff race, considering their horrible team on paper Caps fans?

We would be in if we beat the Habs earlier along with other teams like Arizona. Torture is a slow process with this NHL.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Sitting in an Airbnb in MTL. Decided not to try to snag tix for Flyers-MTL tonight and instead listening to Walton on the radio like olden times. Wish this team would either win a few and get in or tank out of the hunt.

Tampa and Boston might sit out some guys hopefully.

Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad