GDT: G75: Capitals @ Canadiens | 4/16/22 | 7:00p ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Crazzzzzzy how many people give Oshie a pass.

He’s reminding me of Laich as he is getting towards end of his career. Never was that fast - but when board battles start being lost and production falls - it rarely gets better and can decline to a concerning level FAST.

He has been really bad most of this season (and injured).

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002

He’s reminding me of Laich as he is getting towards end of his career. Never was that fast - but when board battles start being lost and production falls - it rarely gets better and can decline to a concerning level FAST.

Most people realize he’s been injured all season….shocker he looks off.

Capitals40

Nov 14, 2014
Summerville, SC

Yes injured..I suspect he is still injured

Capitals40

Nov 14, 2014
Summerville, SC
I think St Louis I going to be a good coach. He said when taking the job you have to play a system but also let players be creative.
His guys are playing Wilson physical. If I'm an opposing coach I would do the same. But I'm just an arm chair drinker so I know nothing

Reactions: PlushMinus

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
He really needs to be in for Backy but that will never happen
I’m not going to advocate for Backstrom being out due to his PP ability as well as what he’s done for the franchise. He’s also my favorite player ever. But I wouldn’t be shocked if he retired after the season. He can obviously feel what we’re all seeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad