GDT: G75: Capitals @ Canadiens | 4/16/22 | 7:00p ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
I hope we see a different Backstrom next year (after surgury). No way he can finish out his contract like this. I’m also surprised they don’t sit him to close the season and let him try to get right. His value is very limited (i.e. PP).

Reactions: Capitals40

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
I have no idea why - but I’ve been the least active/haven’t been into this team like I have in years past.

Is this just how it is I guess when your sports team is just around average for multiple seasons? Eventually you just realize you are what you are?

Is this why teams would rather tank or go all in?

There is also nothing exciting about the way they play. Its some boring ass hockey.

Reactions: PlushMinus

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Well, we are going to be the last team in the east to clinch. Still think we have a decent shot at third place in Metro. And hopefully Rangers take first. They are best team in metro right now. Rearly didn’t think they would get there after their offseason.

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
If they’re playing this top 9 I’d like to see:

8-92-43
90-20-77
73-19-39

Backstrom and Oshie can’t play together. Oshie is still an effective player but is useless with Backstrom considering his own lack of speed.

I think putting Sheary’s speed with Backstrom would help and he can still dish it when he has time, so having him with Mantha isn’t bad. But I also wouldn’t be opposed to 39-20-77 to get your best wingers in the top 6.

Realistically, CMM needs to be in for Mojo though.

Reactions: PlushMinus

Capitals40

Nov 14, 2014
Summerville, SC
All I know is, I hope Kuzy does some double shifting in

If they’re playing this top 9 I’d like to see:

8-92-43
90-20-77
73-19-39

Backstrom and Oshie can’t play together. Oshie is still an effective player but is useless with Backstrom considering his own lack of speed.

I think putting Sheary’s speed with Backstrom would help and he can still dish it when he has time, so having him with Mantha isn’t bad. But I also wouldn’t be opposed to 39-20-77 to get your best wingers in the top 6.

Realistically, CMM needs to be in for Mojo though.
He really needs to be in for Backy but that will never happen

Reactions: troyerlaw

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Lavi’s insistence on playing older legs, I think he will live or die by it. We’re more or less seeing what we saw against Toronto except the Habs lack the finishers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad