GDT: G75: Capitals @ Canadiens | 4/16/22 | 7:00p ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
I hope Vitek is ready for a fast Habs team, who had 44 shots on the Islanders/Sorokin yesterday. Sorokin shut them out, so the Habs are gonna come out in this game wanting to jump out to a lead early.

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
Habs have 20 Reg wins this season. Haha. Caps often play down to their opponents. Could be ugly either way. Caps either try to redeem their last game or they’re still hitting the snooze button.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
Habs are no pushover though, at least under Marty. I've watched a few games and they seem to be a well coached team. I have a feeling they're gonna give us some trouble tonight.

Reactions: troyerlaw

Jags

Mildly Disturbed
May 5, 2016
Central Florida
I hope Vitek is ready for a fast Habs team, who had 44 shots on the Islanders/Sorokin yesterday. Sorokin shut them out, so the Habs are gonna come out in this game wanting to jump out to a lead early.

That's a perfect fit then, because our keepers like to give up one or two softies early on just to give us that extra hill to climb. Match made in heaven.

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
PIT loses. Jarry also week-to-week. The Caps control their destiny re: the third spot if they wake up and take it. Absolutely must pick up the points against these non-playoff teams.
A closer look at the remaining schedules would suggest otherwise. Pens have a pretty easy last 5 games: Bos, Det, Phi, Edm, Cbj. They probably win 3 of those for 103 points.

Caps: Mon, Colorado, Vegas, Arizona, Tor, Isles, Isles, Rangers. The good news is 6 of 8 are on the road and Caps have been great playing away. But to grab that number 3 playoff spot they'll need to win 6 of those 8 games.

Not impossible. But very unlikely.

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
Looks like Montembeault in net for the Habs. His numbers are even worse than our goalies' and Habs played last night so there can be no excuses.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Back from a week in Vegas. Sitting on sofa feels so good. I need to be entertained! 5-2 Good guys. OV for 2 and Mojo will pot one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad