GDT: G7 | Minnesota @ Washington | 10/27/23 | 7:00p ET | Monumental Sports Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

Block

Feb 14, 2005
Looking at the replay, that pass never got to Fever. Got put in a tough spot.

Empty Goal Net

I don't smell disgusting, musky, and rancid
Feb 13, 2010
Magic McMike looks sooooo much better this year…..
chicken or egg ... looks better 'cause he's gotten better, or is playing better 'cause he's trusted and getting more minutes than under He Who Could Do No Wrong?
(seriously, I believe the Calder run helped him mature, although he was readier than he was given the opportunity to show last season)

Reactions: Neil Racki

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
chicken or egg ... looks better 'cause he's gotten better, or is playing better 'cause he's trusted and getting more minutes than under He Who Could Do No Wrong?
(seriously, I believe the Calder run helped him mature, although he was readier than he was given the opportunity to show last season)
It was both, when you had multiple guys noting that his confidence was really low and he needed to build up I think there's a very evident reason for that, based on his use while up here last year.

Once he got the confidence back he just kept pushing, which is great, but that's the biggest standout change for him so far.

Reactions: Empty Goal Net

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
I wonder if Wilson just put them 4 on 4, I missed the exact moment the whistle blew but I thought the first one was on Minnesota

I’d say last year was invaluable for his development. He’s right on plan IMO.
I'd say there's a different route equally invaluable that didn't involve a player having to regain their confidence in the AHL while the guys they played kept playing at the rate they played. It could have been handled at the NHL level with exposure and quality personnel management.

Reactions: ClevelandCapsfan

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I wonder if Wilson just put them 4 on 4, I missed the exact moment the whistle blew but I thought the first one was on Minnesota

I'd say there's a different route equally invaluable that didn't involve a player having to regain their confidence in the AHL while the guys they played kept playing at the rate they played.
When a player shows up and underperforms, you do what you have to, to get him back on track. There‘s not just one path agreed, and it appears his was invaluable getting prime minutes, barely 21, winning a professional championship.

I’m just happy he looks so much better….his explosiveness is so greatly improved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad