GDT: G7 | Minnesota @ Washington | 10/27/23 | 7:00p ET | Monumental Sports Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Anyone know how many hattricks Ovi scored against them? At least a couple if memory serves me right. Here is to another one.
It’s a lot, he almost always scores against the Wild. As an OV and Wild fan, these are some of my favorites to watch. Good luck and hope for a good game with healthy outcomes for all involved.

TJHKY

Aug 10, 2021
1698426603896.gif

Roshi

Feb 7, 2013
Finland
I really want a W tonight.

I also kind of hoped they would go with Shepard. I think that would signaled early on that you get what you deserve, status doesnt matter. But i do understand why Darcy is in too..

Lets have a Mantha-scoring streak!!

Reactions: Neil Racki

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
Minny got spanked by the Flyers last night so the Caps have no excuses. Well-rested after a victory, the Caps have ample opportunity to sit-back, relax, and hope someone else wins the game for them.

Here's to Sir Loafs-a-lot: TJ Oshie. An astute professional who would rather sleep than score goals.

images

May he never score again.

bacchist

lumpy, lumpy head
Feb 7, 2013
I really want a W tonight.

I also kind of hoped they would go with Shepard. I think that would signaled early on that you get what you deserve, status doesnt matter. But i do understand why Darcy is in too..

Lets have a Mantha-scoring streak!!
I like Shep a lot as a Bears goalie. But he was making me nervous whenever he tried to play the puck.

Portable Mink

Sep 12, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
Milano has been great so far. Creative, effort, bit of speed all at a high level.

Team looked a fraction more in sync last game. If they can get it to click - thats when we will see where we are at. I am not stressed yet.

Those advanced new stats from NHL.com saying how slow we are - which we may be - are exaggerated by just not being fluid in our system yet as well.

5-2 win

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Minny got spanked by the Flyers last night so the Caps have no excuses. Well-rested after a victory, the Caps have ample opportunity to sit-back, relax, and hope someone else wins the game for them.

Here's to Sir Loafs-a-lot: TJ Oshie. An astute professional who would rather sleep than score goals.

images

May he never score again.

Totally this. Right when we expect a win it's when they take a night off.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Totally this. Right when we expect a win it's when they take a night off.
They have been so ass at home the last few seasons that I have started discounting their chances to win if they're at home, regardless of who they are playing. They have been so lethargic, sloppy, and generally terrible at home the last couple of seasons and it's lame.

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
Bold predictions:
Darcy gives up 3 soft goals
Defense struggles to you know...defend
OV shoots 10 times

6-5 Shootout win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events