GDT: G7: Kings at Wild - 7pm CT (FSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HotDish

Win it for Hynes
Aug 17, 2020
The State of Hockey
No doubt about it. I don't think the center issue is fixed this year, so likely going to be a long season.
thats my thoughts as well. I had my suspicions from interviews with BG that they don't plan on trying to contend. If they do great, but if they don't another draft pick for Brackett. We have to step back, there are posters on this board that complain about only have two top 6 forwards, but at the same time act like we need to make a trade to make the playoffs. If we make a trade we will be giving up picks and/or prospects.

It sucks that with this covid year scouting is a bit wonky, but the FO probably prefers two high 1st round picks( :crossfing Pens) to get that help for Fiala and Kaprizov than trading away more of the future to make a 1st round exit.

This team isn't close to being a finished product. This year we had a ton of new face. Next year we will again have a ton of new faces.

Dickie Dunn

Jan 4, 2016
Minneapolis
I thought he played well. Could've stopped both goals, but I wouldn't call either a bad goal. He made some saves in the 1st to keep them in the game.

He’s young. Stops 10 hard ones and then lets in a “wtf?” goal. I was critical at first but he’s not too bad so far all things considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad