GDT: G7: Kings at Wild - 7pm CT (FSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Who: Los Angeles Kings (2-2-2) at Minnesota Wild (4-2-0)
Puck drop: 7:08 p.m. CT
Watch: FOX Sports North, FOX Sports App
Listen: KFAN FM 100.3, Wild Radio Network, Wild NHL App

Wild Warmup: Minnesota vs. Los Angeles

Minnesota won both ends of a doubleheader at Staples Center earlier this month, recovering twice from 3-1 third-period deficits to secure 4-3 overtime victories.

Powered by Kaprizov, who leads all NHL rookies in scoring through six games, as well as Zach Parise and Kevin Fiala -- who have each scored goals in consecutive games after going scoreless in each of the first four games -- the Wild is hoping its offensive firepower is starting to come together.

i-dont-always-5c6775.jpg

Lets Go Wild!

Last edited:
Reactions: a79krgm

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I haven't seen anything on the lineup or any interesting tweets yet.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Anze Kopitar is popping off this year. Kings aren’t as bad as everyone thinks because of his play. I wonder what it’s like to have a number one center?
Koivu was a 1C and so was Staal. What people truly desire is a top 10 center and there is usually only one way to get one of those: be bad the correct year.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Koivu was a 1C and so was Staal. What people truly desire is a top 10 center and there is usually only one way to get one of those: be bad the correct year.

Staal and Koivu were 1C's for a combined, maybe 4 years total? I don't think we need a McDavid, Matthews, MacKinnon, Eichel, etc, though it would be nice, but we need a guy who can consistently be in the tier with guys like Couturier, Backstrom, Pettersson(?). Seguin, O'Reilly.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Petersen in for LA otherwise King's lineup is same as St. Louis Game.

Not sure about wild fans but this Kings fan thinks the game in feb (think the 27th) where both teams will be rocking the reverse retros maybe the best looking game of the year league wide.

Anyway here is to a close one, if LA doesn't get the 4th spot I hope it's the Wild. My wife loves your team.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Staal and Koivu were 1C's for a combined, maybe 4 years total? I don't think we need a McDavid, Matthews, MacKinnon, Eichel, etc, though it would be nice, but we need a guy who can consistently be in the tier with guys like Couturier, Backstrom, Pettersson(?). Seguin, O'Reilly.

Staal for 2. Koivu for 3 minimum; could be 6ish but I’d guess a couple of them would be dropped into “good 2C” territory by a lot of people.

Drewcifer

Oct 10, 2006
Minneapolis
The problem with Koivu was that half of one of his 1C years was wasted by Mattias Ohlund's slash and the others were wasted by being on an awful team. By the time the rest of the Wild were good again he wasn't a 1C anymore.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Kings on the road, huge win for them against the Blues, I didn't expect that.

So Wild better show up, no easy games in this league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad