GDT: G61 - STL @ MIN - Prelude to the Trade-pocalypse - 6:30PM Central - NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
Boys,

If this is the last effort of the young wizard that is Jonas Brodin in a Wild sweater, I want to say it's been a pleasure watching the best defensive player on the planet in our colors. From the day he stepped onto the X's ice for the first time, being able to witness his greatness with my HF family has had it's up and downs, mostly about me being right about him forever but alas, no need to bring back old wounds at a time like this.

If this is the last ride, I want us all to cherish the good times, all the blocked shots, the takeaways, the elite hair flowing out of his bucket and most of all, his ridiculous ability to make even the biggest pylons better just by being there.

In the words of Rambo, "All the ones I've loved are now ghosts. But I will fight to keep their memory alive forever."

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Boys,

If this is the last effort of the young wizard that is Jonas Brodin in a Wild sweater, I want to say it's been a pleasure watching the best defensive player on the planet in our colors. From the day he stepped onto the X's ice for the first time, being able to witness his greatness with my HF family has had it's up and downs, mostly about me being right about him forever but alas, no need to bring back old wounds at a time like this.

If this is the last ride, I want us all to cherish the good times, all the blocked shots, the takeaways, the elite hair flowing out of his bucket and most of all, his ridiculous ability to make even the biggest pylons better just by being there.

In the words of Rambo, "All the ones I've loved are now ghosts. But I will fight to keep their memory alive forever."
#keepbrodin

Reactions: fgobuzz

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Boys,

The real question is will you be like Webster and just follow Brodin around the boards?

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
The real question is will you be like Webster and just follow Brodin around the boards?

Well, this is a loaded question. I will follow my son wherever he goes but will do it in my own way.

Let's just all hope this doesn't become a reality. That 5 day bender in Laos would most likely be the end of me.

SupremeNachos

Dec 6, 2011
Minnesota
Well, this is a loaded question. I will follow my son wherever he goes but will do it in my own way.

Let's just all hope this doesn't become a reality. That 5 day bender in Laos would most likely be the end of me.
I'm just picturing you, but with a mustache added. All one needs to become a new person is a mustache.

SupremeNachos

Dec 6, 2011
Minnesota
It's a prerequisite for any bender, the mustache.
giphy.gif

Reactions: fgobuzz

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
"Special Winter Classic announcement" coming up during intermission. Must be against the Blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad