GDT: G61 - STL @ MIN - Prelude to the Trade-pocalypse - 6:30PM Central - NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Who honestly expected a win here? We know how good the Blues are.
I don't necessarily expect a win. But if there is any truth to the former coach being the problem, then I'd expect some of the players (no longer chained by BB) to respond by not making the same damn mistakes and lollygagging around out there.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Let's just get this trade stuff done, and I'm sure they'll show up more than they did tonight.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Maybe, maybe not.
Any American broadcast company gets no Canadian broadcast dollars, so why would any American broadcast partner not think the same way? They need ratings. Jets being in the game cuts half the market available for ratings for them. Two American teams or bust for corporate America.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Dumba had 5 SOG tonight, and still leads the team in that category. His shot doesn't hum like it used to, though, and he doesn't pick corners anymore. I thought it was just bad luck that he wasn't scoring earlier in the season, but now I am convinced that there is something not right with him physically, probably that ruptured pec.

Remember he used to maim people with his shot, and he had the best slapper on the team? Now it's Hunt, and it's not particularly close.

Northerner

Feb 23, 2017
Who honestly expected a win here? We know how good the Blues are.

I know what it is like to play in front of horrid goalies. My whole career at Johnson we had atrocious goalies (except for like first year squirts...).

I think Dubnyk letting in the first....two...just broke the spirit of the team last night. That said, no excuses. They were terrible all around last night.

It also didn't help that the lines were all out of whack. I don't know what that was all about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->