Post-Game Talk: G6: Sabres @ Russian-less Caps, Part 2 | 1/24/21 | 3p ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

illpucks

May 26, 2011
Really dumb to start Carlson first. If they wanted to switch it up they should have used CMM like Cozens was used last time

Reactions: Corby78

illpucks

May 26, 2011
I dunno if McMichael is back next game. Doesn't look NHL ready. But also it took VV a few games to gain confidence and he's really good now.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
TJ never goes 5 hole anymore and he's lost his touch :/
He’s a SO JAG now. He had his run, it’s over.

We are going to have major problems this season if OT becomes commonplace. Not sure I’ve seen a worse 3x3 team since its inception. In all 4 OTs I’m not sure we’ve had a total of 2 minutes of possession time.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany

We are going to have major problems this season if OT becomes commonplace. Not sure I’ve seen a worse 3x3 team since its inception. In all 4 OTs I’m not sure we’ve had a total of 2 minutes of possession time.

thankfully it doesn’t matter in the playoffs

illpucks

May 26, 2011
Team is not using CMM effectively. He looks super unconfident. Should pair him with Backstrom.

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
+
VV is a goalie, now we have at least one
Backstrom looks much better this season, lighter on his skates and doesnt lose puck out of nothing
Schultz is 2RD upgrade Caps needed (this opens up trading Jensen maybe)
Dillon looks fast and doesnt get in trouble, Id say he's fully comfortable and ready now (and my favorite to be protected in the ED)
Siege-TVR looked okay so its very deep D now
62-26-21 line should be a fixture

-
Carlson is not that sharp yet, but I think was better than with Orlov (although Carlson is usually a slow starter anyway)
Hard to say if there was a dangerous forward in red besides Backstrom tonight

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC

They cant win a face off. They dont get possession and then play a passive defense. They dont give up much better never get the puck back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad