At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions

giphy.gif

chilimac

Nov 4, 2009
kent island
well, personally Im hoping this doesnt end up in one of those “he looked like a boy playing against men” scenarios...

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Kind of funny how on the day the Caps give McMike his NHL debut, Buffalo sends his WJC linemate Cozens to the taxi squad

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
After scoring an impressive goal, too. Wonder what the book is on that?

Okposo is making his season debut for them, but I'm sure they could have sent someone else down to make room for him. I thought Cozens looked pretty good the last 2 games we played Buffalo.

Last edited:

HecticGlow

Mar 14, 2016
Europe
I’m afraid it may be blow out city today for Buffalo.

who is TVR playing for? Siegs, Chara, or Jensen?
Jensen, based on yesterday's practice.

BD-JC
ZC-JS
JS-TVR

Unclear what the forward lineup will look like, but the thought of Panik and one of Sprong or Sheary being two of our top-six wingers would be horrific. I'd much rather them try something like:

Vrana–Backstrom–Panik
CMM–Eller–Oshie
Hagelin–Dowd–Hathaway
Sheary–Pinho–Sprong

Throwing one of the third or fourth liners up to take CMM's shifts every now and then would help prevent him being overloaded, but I think it'll be unfair to give the guy his NHL break playing either with grinders or borderline AHLers.

Edit: I also think we have a problem if Vrana's ice time is substantially below either Hathaway's or Hagelin's, irrespective of how long we spend on the PK. Vrana is one of the few pure goal scorers currently in the lineup, and they should be taking every opportunity they can to get him on the ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad