GDT: G52 - VGK @ MIN - 7PM Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Why do coaches feel the need to take their mask off in order to shout? Do they really have such weak voices?
Not sure why he's even wearing a mask considering it's not covering his nose... Removing it to yell defeats the entire point of wearing the mask in the first place.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Try it yourself and you‘ll figure it out.

I'm able to communicate just fine with a mask on.

I think that if masks are mandatory on the bench, removing them should result in an ejection or a penalty. Right now it's just useless to wear a mask if one is going to remove them or, in this case, keep it under the nose. It's not rocket science.

Reactions: JBurd1

P10p

May 15, 2012

I think that if masks are mandatory on the bench, removing them should result in an ejection or a penalty. Right now it's just useless to wear a mask if one is going to remove them or, in this case, keep it under the nose. It's not rocket science.

This kind of game intensity and you're complaining about the coach pulling his mask down on the bench? :help:

Reactions: Blue Ox

GordieGallant

Oct 6, 2020
East Metro, soon to be Up North.

Maybe they should make it a mandatory game misconduct and league suspension.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
This kind of game intensity and you're complaining about the coach pulling his mask down on the bench? :help:

Well DeBoer looks dumb with his mask on his jaw, we know he's supposed to cover his nose, otherwise no point using it. But it's the league's covid protocol.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
If I see another Wild player drop pass to nobody in the neutral zone I’m going to bed.

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
Lots of nasty tonight across the league. Something is in the water.

It's called Parros letting goons get away for free; they are going to look like hypocrites - they already are, but more so.

He's the only guy who consistently stands up for his teammates. Dude was foaming at the mouth tonight.

I really like what Foligno not only brings to the team, but to the organization. I wished he had gotten the C or at least an A.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
Really tired of hearing the same 4 commercials played over and over during every break. Sometimes, you'll even get real lucky and get the same one twice during the breaks. Nothing like annoying people into your product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad