GDT: G52 - VGK @ MIN - 7PM Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
I hate Rask as much as the next guy, esp in OT, but people forget he made a great play to set up Fiala for the last OT winner. Maybe tryin' to strike gold twice, but obviously looks bad in retrospect
I get why you start OT with Eriksson-Ek because the faceoff is critical, but when you're changing on the fly, there's zero need to put a center out. None of the Wild's current centers have any business seeing the ice at 3 on 3.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
I may be in the minority here, but I'm not very convinced that the Wild's domination of Vegas in the regular season will translate to the post season.
I think they're close enough that anything could happen in a 7 game series, but the Wild are clearly the better team. I would say the exact opposite about Colorado, and would say that the Wild and Blues are dead even.

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
I get why you start OT with Eriksson-Ek because the faceoff is critical, but when you're changing on the fly, there's zero need to put a center out. None of the Wild's current centers have any business seeing the ice at 3 on 3.
Except when they make a great play to Fiala to set up the OT goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->