Not open for further replies.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Johansson was pure trash there....and f*** that bullshit game management

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
They should have changed. They never should have tried that second line rush. Stupid.

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
Meh we got a point. Was Kap put out there right away? IMO I would put Kap out there 2ndly, possibly catch Vegas on a tired change.

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018
Rask being Rask. Evason is trying to instill some confidence but that’s a wet noodle player if I’ve ever seen one. Soft as Charmin.

Reactions: fgobuzz

StateofCelly

Jan 5, 2017
But how about that single leg takedown by Kaprizov ?
In all honesty he did it as gently as possible for someone who just got punched in the head while on the ground. Props to him. Whitecloud had more coming than what he got.

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
Lookin' like Colorado in Round 1.

VGK schedule: 2x STL, COL, SJS
COL schedule: 4x LA, VGK

Colorado has a much easier schedule and an opportunity to steal 2 points from Vegas. Either matchup is still very possible.

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
I hate Rask as much as the next guy, esp in OT, but people forget he made a great play to set up Fiala for the last OT winner. Maybe tryin' to strike gold twice, but obviously looks bad in retrospect

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
I was driving home when the PP goal against happened at the end of the game so I didn't see the penalty at the time and the radio guys didn't really comment on it but watched the replay this morning...holy shit that was a horrible call. What a joke. Sure, you can step up and kill the penalty, and they almost did, but that's inexcusable. Sure was some interesting officiating in this two game set.

Reactions: Bazeek
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad