GDT: G42: Yotes @ Wild - 7PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
According to you, Wallstedt’s career ended after that loss. His mental fortitude shattered and he’s never coming back. We can basically consider him retired now. Best to not bring it up again.
Nope , but the result was predictable and it served zero purpose and was a negative all around. No need to be so dramatic. Just admit it was f***ing stupid and move on.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
I didn't see a problem with it and looking back, does it matter now when we see how these guys are playing? It's not the way I would have done it, but it wasn't the end of the world.
It matters because it was stupid and the people running the show should know better. This team is a battered dumpster fire with a festivals worth of porta shitter tossed on top. Why put your young world beater goalie in the middle of it for his first try?????

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
It matters because it was stupid and the people running the show should know better. This team is a battered dumpster fire with a festivals worth of porta shitter tossed on top. Why put your young world beater goalie in the middle of it for his first try?????
This team doesn't look like it will get anywhere out of this funk for a long, long time. So what do you do when you've got an injured goalie? Ignore your best goalie prospect....jump over him and put in your 4th stringer, so Wally doesnt get his feelings hurt? What do you think that would do to the confidence of Wally? He earned a chance to play. Unfortunately, there is a dumpster fire of a team in front of him. The good thing is everybody including him will recognize that.....tonight's game being the perfect example.

He HAD to play at some point with Gus out. As to which game, pick your poison.

Reactions: Minnesota

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Ya had me until "This team is a battered dumpster fire with festivals worth of Porta Shitter...
Then I thought Holy Sh*@!, that's how Walz would've said it!

Have you ever thought of getting into the color analyst game? With some proper breathing techniques to improve long windedness, you'd make a killing!

Wasn't meant to be mean
...hope you can find the humor in that....:)

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Nope , but the result was predictable and it served zero purpose and was a negative all around. No need to be so dramatic. Just admit it was f***ing stupid and move on.
1705204567987.gif

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Ya had me until "This team is a battered dumpster fire with festivals worth of Porta Shitter...
Then I thought Holy Sh*@!, that's how Walz would've said it!

Have you ever thought of getting into the color analyst game? With some proper breathing techniques to improve long windedness, you'd make a killing!

Wasn't meant to be mean
...hope you can find the humor in that....:)
I enjoy bloviating online , I’m literally unoffendable lol. I do find this forum a bit constricting though. I get booted and have my posts deleted non stop. I routinely censor myself and it’s still not enough

I can think of at least one poster that is extremely happy with tonight's result.
IS IT ME???!!!! Lol

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
They took the draft thread title to heart. Played like a bunch of eunuchs

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I enjoy bloviating online , I’m literally unoffendable lol. I do find this forum a bit constricting though. I get booted and have my posts deleted non stop. I routinely censor myself and it’s still not enough

IS IT ME???!!!! Lol
No, its not you! You're not allowed to be happy! Those the rules. :laugh:

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.

IS IT ME???!!!! Lol
Just be glad I'm not still a purple.

I have mellowed out considerably since those days. Lots of unexpected changes do that to a person.

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019

IS IT ME???!!!! Lol
I get it. Frustration etc.
I'm the type that in instances like this, humor works. Hockey is my get away, and it's not that I'm not a serious fan, but I refuse to let my one escape be a negative thing. There is way too many things in life to get negative over, I'm not gonna let my one escape get ruined too

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I get it. Frustration etc.
I'm the type that in instances like this, humor works. Hockey is my get away, and it's not that I'm not a serious fan, but I refuse to let my one escape be a negative thing. There is way too many things in life to get negative over, I'm not gonna let my one escape get ruined too
This is the correct attitude.

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
This is the correct attitude.
It's age...when I was younger in my 20s etc, I'd of been that way. Lived and died Denver Broncos, can't stand Chiefs and Raiders cuz they are the enemy. Fast forward to upper 50s, if I'm not feeling it, I might not even turn on the superbowl if there is a good movie on.
Life's to short to not be happy

P10p

May 15, 2012

Funny seeing you calling someone overdramatic. What happened to you being done with these forums and this team?

• Haha

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
It's age...when I was younger in my 20s etc, I'd of been that way. Lived and died Denver Broncos, can't stand Chiefs and Raiders cuz they are the enemy. Fast forward to upper 50s, if I'm not feeling it, I might not even turn on the superbowl if there is a good movie on.
Life's to short to not be happy
Agreed. You have to find the positive to see in things. And another thing my massive life changes have taught me is the importance of just knowing yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad