Status
Not open for further replies.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
:coyotes @ :wild

IMG_8398.jpeg

Welcome back, Dumba! (also Zucker & Bjugstad)

Last edited:

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
I haven't kept up on Arizona this year. Has Logan Cooley been playing?
Yes, he’s at 0.5 PPG. Dynamic but a bit snakebitten. Clear he will be a diff maker as soon as this spring.

This Yotes team is extremely likable. Tons of MN connections and they clearly enjoy playing together.

When they add Geekie, But, Simashev and others they are going to be formidable as hell IMO.

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018
Yes, he’s at 0.5 PPG. Dynamic but a bit snakebitten. Clear he will be a diff maker as soon as this spring.

This Yotes team is extremely likable. Tons of MN connections and they clearly enjoy playing together.

When they add Geekie, But, Simashev and others they are going to be formidable as hell IMO.
Lots of positive upside to Yotes despite playing in a desert in a College rink.

Reactions: cris10 and MNRube

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Lots of positive upside to Yotes despite playing in a desert in a College rink.
Yep. They are going to adding four absolute units in Geekie, Lamoureux, But and Simashev to buttress Cooley & Keller and I’m very intrigued by this strategy

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Home from my travels and should be able to catch a full game, if there were games to miss it seems like I did well. Getting some guys back makes this a bit more interesting, hope the guys have their legs ready.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Home from my travels and should be able to catch a full game, if there were games to miss it seems like I did well. Getting some guys back makes this a bit more interesting, hope the guys have their legs ready.
Back-to-back protocol means the Wild come out strong for 15-20 minutes in the 1st period, then disappear for the rest of the game.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Damn. Was kinda hoping he'd get one more shot.
Agreed. Guerin didn't handle this very well, first he plays the kid against a tough opponent, then he doesn't give him another chance. Wallstedt must be sitting on the bus to Iowa thinking he's a miserable goalie...

Is Kap playing what's the deal
Sounds like a game time decision, so no lineup sheet yet.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Agreed. Guerin didn't handle this very well, first he plays the kid against a tough opponent, then he doesn't give him another chance. Wallstedt must be sitting on the bus to Iowa thinking he's a miserable goalie...

Sounds like a game time decision, so no lineup sheet yet.
Somehow I don't think so.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Since when does Guerin choose the starting goalie? Thought that was the coach’s job.

Reactions: Dr Jan Itor

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Ready for tonight. Went to town (20 miles) -16 degrees, with windchill she’s a brisk -45. No way I was gonna run out of Coke for the Captain Morgan for tonight’s game. Bring it on Walz, drop the hammer, bring up some identity, Zuc can make a couple turnovers, and Goli and Merrill can be themselves because I ain’t running out and don’t have to pace myself…..

Just like my avatar. I’m going all in…

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Thinking I will be watching Dolphins- Chiefs on tv and following this game on my phone

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Activating Kaprizov and Gus before they’re ready in all likelihood screams desperation at this point if the season.

Reactions: RobinOvian

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Activating Kaprizov and Gus before they’re ready in all likelihood screams desperation at this point if the season.
As much as I want to avoid another WC race and/or 1st round exit, it’s hard to blame them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad