GDT: G42: Yotes @ Wild - 7PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Maroon 7 shifts, 5:09 mins ice time.

Foligno 11 shifts, 7:50 mins ice time. Probably playing injured.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Can we at least get one dang goal and spoil the shutout? This team looks to have less effort in them than a bowl of cereal that's gone soggy.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
1705203255901.png

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
It should have been start Fleury in Dallas, Wally against Philly in front of the home crowd, and then Fleury again tonight before easing Gus in.

It's not that hard.
See the problem is you're thinking rationally. To get an idea of how this team makes decisions, you need to get off your rocker messed up on some kind of intoxicating substance.

Who gets the game helmet tonight?
Give it to the maintenence guy when he shuts the lights off after the game.

Reactions: NHL1674

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
See the problem is you're thinking rationally. To get an idea of how this team makes decisions, you need to get off your rocker messed up on some kind of intoxicating substance.

Give it to the maintenence guy when he shuts the lights off after the game.
Well 2/3rds of this board thought Wally getting Dallas away was awesome and I got lambasted for saying it was dumb as f***. So there’s that. Apparently the HF brain trust is a lot like the front office

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Oh jeez, the little kid holding the “GO WILD” sign up to the glass…. Poor guy, lol.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Well 2/3rds of this board thought Wally getting Dallas away was awesome and I got lambasted for saying it was dumb as f***. So there’s that. Apparently the HF brain trust is a lot like the front office
Wish I still had my folder of image macros, I'd post some wacky character shrugging.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I didn't see a problem with it and looking back, does it matter now when we see how these guys are playing? It's not the way I would have done it, but it wasn't the end of the world.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
According to you, Wallstedt’s career ended after that loss. His mental fortitude shattered and he’s never coming back. We can basically consider him retired now. Best to not bring it up again.

Reactions: Soldier13Fox
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino