GDT: G40: Wild @ Rags 6pm CT (BSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Why the @#$! is Gaudreau in the top 3?

In his defense, I said this last time and he won that one for us. I still think Boldy would be better, but he's Dean's fav and he has hands.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Gaudreau was responsible for the too many men penalty. So of course he gets rewarded with going 3rd in the shootout. I can think of some other players who would have bean beaten with a stick had they made that same mistake in OT.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
Man Terhaar was awful.

I don’t mind Nanne in the sense that I don’t have to listen to Walz currently.

I’d like to see Parrish given some run.
There was a game that a buddy and I were watching back in the Terhaar days. At one point, he f***ed up the call so bad, he just mumbled the last 4-5 words and let his voice fade out. We both looked at each other and went 'What the f*** was that?!' I bet we rewound that on the DVR 5 times just to make sure we'd heard it correctly and then just laughed our asses off. Holy hell he was wretched.

Kaprizov needs a new shootout move
Seeing as he's been successful the past 4 out of 5 times, probably not.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
I just watched the highlight again, and didn’t realize it was THAT bad. SMH
I didn't notice it as an own goal when I watched live, so you got me curious with this post. I looked back at it just now, and I think that's not an own goal. 72 in Blue (Chytil) pushes it in with his stick from Dumba's skate. Maybe others see it differently, but I don't blame Dumba for this one.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
I didn't notice it as an own goal when I watched live, so you got me curious with this post. I looked back at it just now, and I think that's not an own goal. 72 in Blue (Chytil) pushes it in with his stick from Dumba's skate. Maybe others see it differently, but I don't blame Dumba for this one.
I blame all 5 guys on the ice that got caved in for probably over a minute before the goal was even scored.

Reactions: BagHead

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Zuccarello: One of the worst games I've ever played :laugh:

But hey...you scored that 3rd goal and fixed a point for the Wild, + a slick SO goal.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Gaudreau was responsible for the too many men penalty. So of course he gets rewarded with going 3rd in the shootout. I can think of some other players who would have bean beaten with a stick had they made that same mistake in OT.
Well, one thing has nothing to do with the other. Has everyone forgotten that F Hockey had a beautiful SO goal recently?

I have no idea what he was thinking on that Too Many Men call...it's like he wanted a better view of the play, so thought he'd stay on the ice.

It was definitely a borderline call, though. He had nothing to do with the play, and was in the vicinity of the bench. Usually you have to be way out on the ice surface, or be part of the play, before they call it on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad