GDT: G40: Wild @ Rags 6pm CT (BSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Plenty of times and places to make a play. Doing that up top as the last person back only to give it up and then get beat physically is pretty basic hockey.

It’s okay to be excited about what Boldy is and will become but there’s not anyone associated with professional hockey that thinks that is an acceptable play in that spot.

For as young and inexperienced as he still is, he does the good things more often than he does the bad things. It wasn't a good play, but it was far from the worst thing he could have done, especially given his track record of doing good things. He'll learn from that mistake and be better for it. Also, Merrill could supported that play better.

Reactions: fredrikstad

GordieGallant

Oct 6, 2020
East Metro, soon to be Up North.
Effing dive

For as young and inexperienced as he still is, he does the good things more often than he does the bad things. It wasn't a good play, but it was far from the worst thing he could have done, especially given his track record of doing good things. He'll learn from that mistake and be better for it. Also, Merrill could supported that play better.
Again you can’t read a stupid play.

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
Lafreniere is playing apparently.

They’ll be lucky if they get out of this tied.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Again you can’t read a stupid play.

If it was as dangerous and stupid as you claim, Merrill, as an NHL defenseman, should have been able to recognize that danger and stupidity and adjust accordingly.

So pick one.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Dumba, makes inexplicable choices at times

I think I’d rather have Dewar out there than steel in at four on for situation.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I would like one Fox please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad