GDT: G40: Wild @ Rags 6pm CT (BSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
That might be the least impressive goal of Kaprizovs career. Just skated down and shot.

I expect more from him

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Reaves picked up an assist on Kap's goal.

I think I like Nanne less than Walz. Just more pointless talking from the booth. Just call the game.

The Enemy Within

Holl at .6 seconds
Feb 25, 2014
West of the SOH
Reaves picked up an assist on Kap's goal.

I think I like Nanne less than Walz. Just more pointless talking from the booth. Just call the game.
At the moment I am blanking on his name but who was it we had with Greenlay before we had Lapanta? I don't know why I can never remember his name now.

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
Man Terhaar was awful.

I don’t mind Nanne in the sense that I don’t have to listen to Walz currently.

I’d like to see Parrish given some run.

Reactions: MK9

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
I think I’d rather be paying Suter to not play here than I would play and pay Trouba. Yuck

Miller on the other hand, star in the making.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Merrill was in abysmal position that entire shift, he should have supported that in literally any way, but he wasn't a pass option or playing cover.

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
Merrill was in abysmal position that entire shift, he should have supported that in literally any way, but he wasn't a pass option or playing cover.
Thinking any of that is on Merrill or his positioning after what and where Boldy just did that is certainly a take.

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
Plenty of times and places to make a play. Doing that up top as the last person back only to give it up and then get beat physically is pretty basic hockey.

It’s okay to be excited about what Boldy is and will become but there’s not anyone associated with professional hockey that thinks that is an acceptable play in that spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad