GDT: G40: Rags @ Caps - 1pm-ish EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
If OV plays tomorrow it will be interesting to see the lines. Lapierre will obviously come out. But lines were all jumbled today.

Reactions: Neil Racki

Bananas

Sponsor
Mar 26, 2007
Every time you think the overall talent will get the tank rumbling, they play with grit and gut out another big win. There’s a little pre-Ovie Caps vibe to this team. Blue collar hockey. If we could find a Bondra, who knows?

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Nice bounce back game for a few guys today like Mantha, Jensen, Kuzy, McMike.

That's...

Is this the most complete team game of the whole season? I see fewer players in the negatives (and the traditionally expected ones, and not Kuznetsov and any other random top 6 player) than usual...

If the worst players to get "cratered" are the 4th line and it's like... 3 tiers less than when the big guys suck... that looks like what might be their best team win

Midnight Judges

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
I think this league has seen plenty of really good backups that show diminishing returns when given more of a role. Not saying that would be the case with him…. Just legit asking/convo starting.

Yeah sorry I didn't mean to be flippant.

My vote is Lindgren has to be the #1. The results and stats are just too far apart for Kuemper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad