GDT: G40: Rags @ Caps - 1pm-ish EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Did the lines change? Kuzy-Dowd-Somebody and Protas-McMichael Wilson the last two lines I saw, now Strome with Oshie and probably... Patches but I was typing this and not paying attention.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Feel like we dodged NHL challenge shenanigans on Dowd high stick and offside as Strome was coming across. Rangers surprisingly didn’t challenge either because a challenge against the caps always goes the other way.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Did Vesey just trip on his own stick? I can't figure out what else would have dumped him, I think he tripped himself lol

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
How about we get someone that has half a brain to coach our PP? Stop trying to get the puck to the guy at the wall and keep it in the middle of the zone. They are litterally waiting for the puck at the half wall.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
I'm not sure but he looked like he about knocked himself out
Lol he really f***ed himself up but it took him by surprise so hard and I didn't see anyone really do anything to merit it in full speed... I think he tripped himself or toepicked and just ate a big bag of poopoo but it came out of nowhere, even the commentary didn't really know how to deal with it.

Reactions: Capitals40
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad