GDT: G40: Rags @ Caps - 1pm-ish EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

McVechkin

Jun 29, 2015
I enjoy the 4th line as much as the next guy.. but when you play them this much, it shows how bad the rest of the lineup is. Changes need to be made to the roster.

Reactions: Fred22406Capsfan

Block

Feb 14, 2005
Oh, "we don't want clean hitting out of the game" but then they give Wilson a penalty for his? f***ing inconsistent bullshit.

LesDiablesRouges

Feb 9, 2019
If Mantha’s play continues the entire season, he becomes a must re-sign FA - if the money is right. I can’t believe I’m saying that. Shows you how important a coach is and what an impact a coach can have on a player.

Block

Feb 14, 2005
Am of the opinion that foul baiting by turning your back should be treated like embellishment.

Reactions: troyerlaw

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
ESPN crew loved the Lindgren hit huh? My only issue was, it was a tad late and borderline interference. Fever had already dumped the puck and was trying to go around 55.

Anyway, until the Mantha goal cheered up Caps, i agreed with above post about game possibly getting ugly. Refs declined a few obvious opportunities to give Caps a PP, and you could see guys were getting frustrated. Especially with us carryi g play for a lot of the period but being down 0-1 on a broken play

McVechkin

Jun 29, 2015
If Mantha’s play continues the entire season, he becomes a must re-sign FA - if the money is right. I can’t believe I’m saying that. Shows you how important a coach is and what an impact a coach can have on a player.

I think you gotta be careful on how much of this is a contract year type push. Not saying it is for sure or all of it…. Some of it is def a coaching /system thing. But you gotta consider it. I’m sure wherever he goes, teams will be wary for a long term deal.

Reactions: StrikingDistance
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad