GDT: G40: Rags @ Caps - 1pm-ish EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Coulda called an NYR penalty on the Oshie trip or the Lapierre hook or the stickholding at blueline.

Sweet Jensen giveaway. 0-1

LesDiablesRouges

Feb 9, 2019
How in the world is Scott Murray still employed? Goalie coaches are incredibly underrated and super crucial for goalies, their play, development, and psyche. Holtby was a top goalie with Korn and then fell off a cliff once Murray was hired. He didn’t do anything with Sammy or Vanny. Kuemper has been trash, Charlie been the best of the bunch, but even he can be wildly inconsistent.

McVechkin

Jun 29, 2015
will a 3 game losing streak that includes back to back to the rags be something that forces GMBM to make a move?? I mean I get that it takes 2 to tango.. but you gotta do something.

Cappy76

Sponsor
Sep 1, 2005
London, Kentucky
No way. That goal is all on Jensen. He did everything he could to suck on that play.

ps Keumper < Chucky
I'm in agreement that the goal is on Jensen just pointing out that if Kemps is in net there is a page of post complaining about him. Every goal that's scored against is a page of post begging for Lindgren.

Team can't score more than 2 a goal a game and yet all we hear about is goaltending, we have bigger issues.

Reactions: Neil Racki
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad