If a coyote attacks you in the desert

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KyleJRM

Jun 6, 2007
North Dakota
Decent period 5-on-5. The transition game has been our strength and it was the best so far tonight. A couple of bad turnovers but that happens.

Steel didn’t really do anything. Comtois has great instincts on when to release for breakaways. Lundestrom was fine. Terry had a couple of his trademark turnovers but hustled well on backcheck.

Kesler looked better than I feared. That helps a lot.

Reactions: Ducks DVM

KyleJRM

Jun 6, 2007
North Dakota
I think people spend way too much time fussing over which no. 6 D sucks and which one is alright. They generally all suck and we hate whichever one we have seen most recently.

Reactions: DuckRogers10

Mallard

Apr 19, 2017
Canada
Decent period 5-on-5. The transition game has been our strength and it was the best so far tonight. A couple of bad turnovers but that happens.

Steel didn’t really do anything. Comtois has great instincts on when to release for breakaways. Lundestrom was fine. Terry had a couple of his trademark turnovers but hustled well on backcheck.

Kesler looked better than I feared. That helps a lot.

Terry had a couple good scoring chances and stripped a guy of the puck towards the end there too. I think he's doing pretty well and seems to be able to read Rakell pretty well.

Cool to see Lundestrom take the opening faceoff. I thought he'd be a scratch tonight with Kesler back.

PrototypeX85

Jan 18, 2011
I have a feeling this board would be pissed if one of our players got hit like that. Surprised there wasn't a penalty.

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
I’m on my phone so can’t post link but Murray had some comments about injured players.

Getz could be back next week.

Eaves doesn’t sound like an imminent return but not that far away. My guess is late this month or early next month.

Kase still having symptoms.

Said he and Kesler agreed that there will be times where Kes May have to go on IR for a little bit if his hip starts acting up. Imo, this makes claiming Grant a no brainer

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
I have a feeling this board would be pissed if one of our players got hit like that. Surprised there wasn't a penalty.
Well, we likely get to see who their enforcer is, and whether Comtois will answer the bell. Looked even dirtier on the replay they just showed on the intermission highlights.

Or they’re just going to start running our D. Keep your head up, Cam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad