Gibson
Miller

Oh, shoot, at forwards I meant

Rakell-Henrique-Terry
Comtois-Steel-Silfverberg
Cogliano-Lundestrom-Sherwood
Street-Rowney-Gibbons

* top 2 teams in the league by alphabetical order are competing in this game
* Ducks is the only team in the league 3-0-0 (or lost points)
* Terry, Steel, Lundestrom have 0 points combined. I think time to trade them and start a #youthmovement (this one was sarcastic)
* Coyotes are territorial animals. Just like dogs, they use urine to mark their territory.

^Subjective opinion but I would like to give this start to Miller. If not, Gibson will start his 3d game in 5 nights.
^In either case, go Ducks! Steel led all the F`s in ice time by a wide margin last game and Terry and Lundy all had good looks and seem to get more and more comfortable. Not even gonna mention Goaltois who has 2+1 in 3 games.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Getzlaf isnt playing. Stephens just released an article on our injuries and neither he nor kase have even begun skating again.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
The Ducks scored the second goal against the Red Wings when Rico was re-united with Silf and Maxy. There's chemistry there. I wonder if the org will keep that line together and put Steel up with Ricky and Terry?

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Rakell steel Terry
Comtois Henrique silf
Cogs kesler Sherwood

ducks8

Mar 27, 2009
Riverside CA
Checked the roster. Kesler isn't listed on IR anymore and as the A next to his name. Who the hell knows what's going on with this team anymore

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma

There's going to be a lot of "almosts" for that line. I'm glad they aren't putting Silfverberg back there. If we're going to justify re-signing Silf (and not being able to rid ourselves of Perry/Kesler), than he can't just be a shutdown winger.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
I think Kesler will surprise people and bounce back somewhat from what he was last season.

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
I think Kesler will surprise people and bounce back somewhat from what he was last season.

hopefully this is right. Personally i'm expecting a similar Kesler. The fact that he reaggravated the injury or got sore or whatever during training camp makes me think he'll never get past this fully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad