If a coyote attacks you in the desert

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

snowave

Jan 7, 2012
Idaho
meh... we looked like DET in that shootout the other night. Anyway, will take the point and run,.

goosemooseduck

Mar 19, 2009
Meh, the way the game went, it could be much worse. Point is a point, although, by the look of it, probably last one for a very long time.

KyleJRM

Jun 6, 2007
North Dakota
I really don’t get why Rakell keeps getting sent out there. Then again, he and Terry did the exact same move and Rakell’s version was a little better.

7 points in 8 games. Lots of things to like about this team. Most of them are Gibson-related.

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
Ranta Stold that shit... Comtios needs to learn how to deke on breakaways.. We missed 3 breakaways.. And all the PP we screwed up.. Plus PP against and a SH Goals against.. Yah no good.

KyleJRM

Jun 6, 2007
North Dakota
Besides the always welcome point in the standings, my main takeaway tonight is that Kesler looked useful, which is very encouraging for the rest of the season.

We keep grading Terry and Steel but at some point NHL forwards need to be involved in a goal.

LuGBuG

Quack Quack
Mar 16, 2006
Ducks
I feel optimistic. Haven't played our best hockey but have taken 7 of 8 points and are about to get a lot of help as guys continue to come back into the lineup.

Sounds like we could have Getzlaf and Eaves back next week.

LuGBuG

Quack Quack
Mar 16, 2006
Ducks
I think it’s obvious the pick was a good one but you can’t put the special label on anyone until they produce in the NHL

Absolutely. I wont deny I've been impressed with his poise, and play away from the puck. Love the pick so far. Although I'm not even close to calling him special through two pointless regular season games.

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
Thought that Silf and Comtois were our best forwards tonight, not that its an insanely high bar or anything. Would love for Lundestrom to take Steel's spot and just see how he looks on a line with skilled players.

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
Besides the always welcome point in the standings, my main takeaway tonight is that Kesler looked useful, which is very encouraging for the rest of the season.

We keep grading Terry and Steel but at some point NHL forwards need to be involved in a goal.
agree...but, i would prefer to see them on the bottom 6 with getz back in the lineup....they are being asked ALOT right now, and it would be good to see them on a line where they can just play there game and not have to worry about getting beat by other teams top lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad