GDT: G37 - COL @ MIN - 7PM Central - <Please Order Title Refills>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minnesnota

Apr 20, 2017
Denver
Wild collapsed in the 2nd. You can't give up like that and expect to win many hockey games, refs be damned.

Reactions: MK9

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
Fun competitive game. I’m not disappointed in the outcome. A tip away from tying it at the end.

After the last two games against them, it's hard to be real salty about this one. But, still frustrating they shit the bed for (at least) 20 minutes. They don't do that, the refs don't matter at that point.

Reactions: Turbonium

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
7 points in the last 6 games for Fiala. Not sure if I want Evason to play him with Nylander or Monahan

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
When Spurgeon missed that one early in the first, I thought that was gonna hurt late....it would've been nice.

16thOverallSaveUs

May 2, 2018
I’m not going to blame the refs. They missed a call that led to a goal, but I’m not overly confident we win this game if that’s called off. The score was closer than the game indicated. We spent the middle 40 minutes on our heels and deserved to lose.

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
After the last two games against them, it's hard to be real salty about this one. But, still frustrating they shit the bed for (at least) 20 minutes. They don't do that, the refs don't matter at that point.

I think we might be able to figure them out over time here. Avs dominated us in the 13-14 season and then lost to us in the playoffs IIRC. I’m just hoping they’re out 2nd round matchup. These games are honestly pretty meaningless with the gap between us and 4th at the moment.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
If we get Foligno and Zuccarello back, and sit Rask, we'll have a better shot at beating them. That ridiculous coverage by Dumba and Brodin on that first Mackinnon goal can not happen again.

Still think we don't have the horses, though it is nice to see Johansson and Bjugstad being decent bottom sixers, rather than what they were before.

I guess we can dream about Boldy coming up and making an impact, but thats a big ask.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Oh certainly not

We just need our 2nd and 3rd level players more than you guys do. It impacts us just a little bit more. With those two guys in the game, at least you can say we have a team of NHL players. We're 2 short without them, even though I know Rau and Johnson are giving it their all, there's just nothing they can really do.

Reactions: The Merchant

16thOverallSaveUs

May 2, 2018
We just need our 2nd and 3rd level players more than you guys do. It impacts us just a little bit more. With those two guys in the game, at least you can say we have a team of NHL players. We're 2 short without them, even though I know Rau and Johnson are giving it their all, there's just nothing they can really do.
Don’t forget we’re getting Parise back.

I’d be interested to know if this was more of a healthy scratching than injury scratching for Parise. He’s not on the protocol list anymore. Let’s just say this: If it was a Kaprizov in that spot, I bet he’d have played.

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota

I’d be interested to know if this was more of a healthy scratching than injury scratching for Parise. He’s not on the protocol list anymore. Let’s just say this: If it was a Kaprizov in that spot, I bet he’d have played.
Thought he said conditioning stint as he hasn’t been practicing even

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota
Maybe I’m just seeing it wrong but does it not feel odd to be playing man coverage when we are clearly slower than most is their players by a wide margin?

KaprizovEntitlelist

Feb 22, 2020

He's missed close to 1month with covid, don't blame wild for making sure fiala, kaprizov, etc don't get it

My sister. & brother in law had it then dropped my niece over

Avsavsavsavsavs

Nov 30, 2017
The first period showed just how well Minnesota can be when they are playing their game, blame it on a slow start for the Avs all you want but from the other end of the spectrum I saw Minnesota with great sticks breaking up plays and clogging up the neutral zone. Mackinnon was completely useless and shadowed in the first.

You guys will be extremely competitive with your full roster, and very good in the future with your prospects. I expect to see you gentleman in the 2nd round and it's gonna be a doozy. (ps f*** the wild f*** matt cooke blah blah)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad