Saad - Kadri - Burakovsky
Nichushkin - Jost - Donskoi
Compher - Bellemare - O'Brien

Toews - Girard
Graves - Makar
MacDonald - Renouf

Grubaur?

----------------------------------

No comment on these lines other than I guess this is what they went with on Saturday? Woof.​

Reactions: 57special

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
If Zucc's back tonight, how will your lineup look like?

I've no idea why, but Evason said he wants Zucc, Fiala and Kaprizov on three different lines.

SomethingGeneric

Sep 25, 2014
If Zucc's back tonight, how will your lineup look like?

I've no idea why, but Evason said he wants Zucc, Fiala and Kaprizov on three different lines.
His reasoning was stated as to simplify the skill players game and getting them moving north and south more, not sure it's a good idea but that's why he said he did it.

StateofCelly

Jan 5, 2017
I am curious to see if they still keep piping so much noise in while at the arena or how loud things will be in there tonight. I know there were comments about how over the top it was without fans. I assume the broadcasts will still use their crowd sounds but hoping the atmosphere in the building tonight somewhat resembles a new game. Going to need that push against these guys I think.

A Bundy

Mar 3, 2021
His reasoning was stated as to simplify the skill players game and getting them moving north and south more, not sure it's a good idea but that's why he said he did it.

Seemed to work the last few games imho

Sounds like a good idea against Colorado, given the last match up. They were mostly spinning around, east-west if anything.

Reactions: SomethingGeneric

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Hopefully they are still embarrassed from the last couple of games against COL and come out flying.

We're winning this one, I'm an optimist.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Without Zuccarello and Foligno I don't fancy our chances. At least we have all our D, and a really good goalie?

Crazy that I am bemoaning the lack of Zuccarello, after how I felt about him last year.

GordieGallant

Oct 6, 2020
East Metro, soon to be Up North.
We get the last change. Brodin and Dumba need to be out against McKinnon’s line. Talbot has a solid game, we keep things simple and play a North-South game, limit turnovers, and shut downs the Av’s transition game. Tall order. Go Wild!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad