GDT: G34: Wild @ Jets 7pm CT (BSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabit

May 23, 2016

Walker and Beckman also called up. Shaw out, suspended for 2 games.

60ae01981b2ab.jpeg

Lets go Wild.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Should be an interesting one, both teams pretty injured right now, the Jets are loading up the top line with Scheiffele on the Wing, the rest of their lineup looks pretty non threatening, shame that Foligno is out, getting the GREEF line out to matchup could have made this a bit of a formality, could still see some offensive eruptions for us, but going to have to be careful when their big guys are out there.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Should be an interesting one, both teams pretty injured right now, the Jets are loading up the top line with Scheiffele on the Wing, the rest of their lineup looks pretty non threatening, shame that Foligno is out, getting the GREEF line out to matchup could have made this a bit of a formality, could still see some offensive eruptions for us, but going to have to be careful when their big guys are out there.

The Jets still have Helle in net. I don't think MN can count on him having another bad game against them.

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Since it’s not a late start tonight, I’m thinking apple pie goal shots are in order. After pushing snow again for most of the day, I’m ready for some. Can the Wild at least score 8 or 9 tonight to help a guy out?

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I still like Dubnyk on the broadcast team

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
Hartman takes some of the most brain dead penalties at just the perfectly worse times.

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
Goal is a nothing chance if Brodin has an ounce of physicality in his head or game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad