GDT: G32 - EDM @ MIN - Staaled Out? - 7PM Central - FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I don't get what Kunin was worked up about. Nice check by y Nurse. And he really does not want to fight him

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
Kunin causing a lot of trouble and having to have a team mate protect him. Calm down,,kid. Nurse is a legit tough guy. The only guy on this team who can survive against him,is Foligno.

Hattrickkane88

Apr 11, 2019
That is true, but Nurse actually got the worst of it even though it doesn't look like it during the fight. Nurse had a nice bloody mouth, blood in his mouth.
Sadly i think he only got Nurses mouth at the start when Nurse was being held by the ref, once Nurse was free he didn't get a single blow. Gotta respect throwing down with Nurse though.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Sadly i think he only got Nurses mouth at the start when Nurse was being held by the ref, once Nurse was free he didn't get a single blow. Gotta respect throwing down with Nurse though.
Odd that Nurse was the one who backed down earlier though when Kunin asked him to go. I was like... don't do it Kunin, you won't like the result... yet when Kunin was skating after Nurse saying "Let's go!" It was Nurse who backed off.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Odd that Nurse was the one who backed down earlier though when Kunin asked him to go. I was like... don't do it Kunin, you won't like the result... yet when Kunin was skating after Nurse saying "Let's go!" It was Nurse who backed off.

It very much wasn't. Nurse was the one shaking the gloves.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
It very much wasn't. Nurse was the one shaking the gloves.
Initially, yes... but when Kunin started skating at him, Nurse shook his head and backed away. Happened right in front of me...I could hear Kunin yelling at him from here. (I sit 5th row on that end)

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
Yeah, Nurse wanted to go. My point to Kunin was you're winning, and got checked hard. Why make a big deal about it? Then he kept it up, forcing Greenway to stick up for him. Greenway is a big strong guy, but Nurse is a lethal fighter...Kunin could've gotten his teammate hurt

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad