GDT: G32 - EDM @ MIN - Staaled Out? - 7PM Central - FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
Greenway plays so much better when he's hitting, being mean and rough. It gives him attitude that translates into other areas of his game. If he isn't playing that way he seems a lot less interested.

Reactions: AJ Thelen

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Yeah, but you have to play under control, and not waste too much energy on extracurriculars. The season is too long, and likelihood of getting injured is too great. He has nice hands and good vision...i want the great forechecking and points.

Landeskog got carried away with the rough stuff, egged on by Roy. Now that he is back to being a hockey player he is much better.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Every time I watch a game with Mike Smith in goal I wonder to myself, "how is Mike Smith still a goalie for an NHL team? " And yet he always is. Another win, I'll take it!

SupremeNachos

Dec 6, 2011
Minnesota
Don't like that Edmonton came back, but sometimes point shots are going to get tipped and go in, and sometimes the best players in the world are going to do best-players-in-the-world things.
McD and Drai are guys you rarely keep off the score sheet. The best thing to do is limit how many times they show up on it.

nt3005

Jan 12, 2015
Dakota Territory
Yeah, but you have to play under control, and not waste too much energy on extracurriculars. The season is too long, and likelihood of getting injured is too great. He has nice hands and good vision...i want the great forechecking and points.

Landeskog got carried away with the rough stuff, egged on by Roy. Now that he is back to being a hockey player he is much better.

I understand your argument but don't understand the timing. Greenway was a pretty key component to this game. It's not like he was doing anything dirty. He stood up for a teammate, and if you played the game you should know thats gonna get the boys fired up.

When he starts just doing goon stuff then make this argument.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
that was a hellova good game to watch. i thought kahkonen should have stopped the 2nd goal but great game. i have a man crush on zucker , that goal was like gretzky use to score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad