GDT: G32 - EDM @ MIN - Staaled Out? - 7PM Central - FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Initially, yes... but when Kunin started skating at him, Nurse shook his head and backed away. Happened right in front of me...I could hear Kunin yelling at him from here. (I sit 5th row on that end)

Yelling, yes, but that's it. There's no way Kunin was going to fight 6'4" 225 lb Nurse.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I really don't want to mess with our goalie situation at the moment. Double K doesn't seem to get rattled after allowing a bad goal. Seems fairly steady. Confident.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Yeah, Nurse wanted to go. My point to Kunin was you're winning, and got,checked hard. Why make a big deal about it? Then he kept it up, forcing Greenway to,stick up for him. Greenway is a big strong guy, but Nurse is a lethal fighter...Kunin could've gotten his teammate hurt
Holy shit bud, it's called hockey

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Yelling, yes, but that's it. There's no way Kunin was going to fight 6'4" 225 lb Nurse.
He was literally yelling at him to go as he skated towards him and it was Nurse who said no thanks.

Kunin would've been killed in such a fight, maybe that's why Nurse said no, but it was Nurse that said no thanks.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
He was literally yelling at him to go as he skated towards him and it was Nurse who said no thanks.

Kunin would've been killed in such a fight, maybe that's why Nurse said no, but it was Nurse that said no thanks.

If Kunin wanted to go, he would've accepted the invitation, not stall for 2-3 seconds and then decide. I don't blame Nurse for wanting to stop wasting his time and getting back in the play.

This was Kunin acting tougher than he probably is.

Reactions: TaLoN

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
weak non clear by Rask led to that. Wild forwards are terrible and careless at clearing the puck from their zone. That's where we reallymiss Koivu.

Oh can Dumba and Suter stop sucking and do something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad