GDT: G31 - ANA @ MIN - Off the Road Again - 7PM Central - FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
That 4 on 3 was indecisive. Every once in a while Fiala would skate around with the puck, and Dumba and Suter would just look confused and try to get out of his way.

Isn't it a good idea to have more than one guy who will shoot the puck on the PP?

Dumba was not good tonight. What did he have, 3 penalties, two of them interference? I think he should get moved away from Suter...they have zero chemistry. Soucy still looking very good...Brodin was their best Dman.

I would rather see Sturm than what Rask was putting out there tonight. Donato...i was prepared to rant about him, but he played fast(?!), and well.

The lack of ability to complete a pass tonight was was hard to watch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soldier13Fox

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Was that Walz in the booth, or Webster? He was gushing about Zuccarello.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
That 4 on 3 was indecisive. Every once in a while Fiala would skate around with the puck, and Dumba and Suter would just look confused and try to get out of his way.

Isn't it a good idea to have more than one guy who will shoot the puck on the PP?

Dumba was not good tonight. What did he have, 3 penalties, two of them interference? I think he should get moved away from Suter...they have zero chemistry. Soucy still looking very good...Brodin was their best Dman.

I would rather see Sturm than what Rask was putting out there tonight. Donato...i was prepared to rant about him, but he played fast(?!), and well.

Unfortunately, Sturm may not be an option.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta

Fiala wasn't out there. It was Suter, Dumba, Parise and Zuccarello.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Fiala wasn't out there. It was Suter, Dumba, Parise and Zuccarello.
facts don't really mean much when 57 breaks down a game. Pretty safe bet that he thinks Dumba, Fiala, Rask and most likely Suter were bad. Just like it's a guarantee that Spurgeon, Brodin, Ek and Foligno were great in his eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad