GDT: G31 - ANA @ MIN - Off the Road Again - 7PM Central - FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
The thing about Seeler is he is a ghost in the offensive zone. So any time he is on the ice he had better be decent at defense. That’s his value. Hunt has pretty poor defense so he had better be decent at offense. That’s his value. Both pretty even in their complete and total opposite ways.
Agreed. Seeler's defense is better than Hunt's offense and Seeler is a better fit as a partner for all 3 of Soucy, Pateryn and Mennell. I just think that what Seeler brings is more valuable than Hunt's skillset.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Agreed. Seeler's defense is better than Hunt's offense and Seeler is a better fit as a partner for all 3 of Soucy, Pateryn and Mennell. I just think that what Seeler brings is more valuable than Hunt's skillset.

Given the make up of the rest of the defense, given that Suter, Spurgeon, Dumba, Menell, Belpedio and Hunt are all more offensive, and Brodin, Seeler, Pateryn are all defensive, and Soucy is kind of in the middle, I agree that Seeler is a better piece to hang on to.

Like I said, the other day, move Hunt and Pateryn, stick with

Suter-Dumba
Brodin-Spurgeon
Soucy-Menell
Seeler
Belpedio (first call-up)

Hunt and Pateryn are both veteran D who can probably get a relatively decent return at the deadline (or sooner), especially with Hunt having a pretty good season so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad