GDT: G31 - ANA @ MIN - Off the Road Again - 7PM Central - FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
I've tried to piece it together a little bit. Really haven't been able to find anything beyond what eliteprospects has. That lists him as playing in Omaha as a 15 year old, moving to Chicago at 16, and then the WHL at 17. Just doesn't make much sense for a kid that lives in the metro area.
That is odd. I’d be interested to know a little bit more. I never recalled him playing for Woodbury, so that makes sense

SupremeNachos

Dec 6, 2011
Minnesota
Ducks' fan here.. I was looking at Minnesota's splits and noticed you've played twice the amount of away games (20) than home games (10). Any reason for this beyond horrible schedule-making?

Edit - Nice.
Fenton and his staff signed off on it before he was fired. At least there weren't any 7-10 stretches where we only played 1 game like the last few years.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
That is odd. I’d be interested to know a little bit more. I never recalled him playing for Woodbury, so that makes sense
He played bantams at Woodbury. He was on the 10-11' team that took 2nd at state. Just weird that he decided to go out of state to play expensive junior gold hockey instead of metro area high school hockey.

SupremeNachos

Dec 6, 2011
Minnesota
He played bantams at Woodbury. He was on the 10-11' team that took 2nd at state. Just weird that he decided to go out of state to play expensive junior gold hockey instead of metro area high school hockey.
Woodbury hockey has sucked for a long time so I don't blame him not wanting to play here. But yeah, you would think one of the private schools would have been a destination instead.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
tumblr_lz5ermsOAu1r0hfh5o1_500.gif

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Woodbury hockey has sucked for a long time so I don't blame him not wanting to play here. But yeah, you would think one of the private schools would have been a destination instead.
Hill would be a 5 minute drive. St. Thomas, Stillwater, Mahtomedi, White Bear probably 15-20 minutes? Anywhere in the state would be closer than Omaha though. Would be interesting to know how/why it played out like it did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille