GDT: G28: Finnish Independence Day (Wild @ Flames) 8pm CT/4am Finland (FSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HwT

Mar 9, 2017
Finland
Dominating the shots, but Calgary doing a good job at keeping the Wild from getting great scoring chances. :help:

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Put Stalock back in so we have someone that can handle the puck out there

P10p

May 15, 2012
Captain taken out by a knee on knee and no one does anything wtf. Spineless group.. so mad at them...

P10p

May 15, 2012
Too little too late. That hit should have been thrown directly after the knee on knee regardless if it was a clean hit or not.

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
Well, not really that 'weird' of a game after all. Just not very good and we lose Koivu. Awesome.

I can't remember a single player standing out as playing a good game...Spurgeon maybe? I thought Granlund had a really poor game. Also seem appropriate for this team to go 3-3 on the PP last game and now go 0-5 or whatever it was. Smith did play pretty well overall though.

Hard to get too upset about single plays when you only give up two goals but Granlund was a major factor on #1 and Ek on #2. Although it seemed like more of a team effort on the 2nd goal.

Oh well. Hopefully they rebound tomorrow. And hopefully it's not serious with Mikko.

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
Gio should be suspended, as well as that no name gutless punk who punched dumba when he was defenseless

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Gio really isn't a dirty player. I would bet money he came to shake Koivu's hand after the game, super classy guy. You guys have something in Stalock, if he plays lights out I can see you taking a run at the wildcard.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Gio really isn't a dirty player. I would bet money he came to shake Koivu's hand after the game, super classy guy. You guys have something in Stalock, if he plays lights out I can see you taking a run at the wildcard.

I didn't think it was all that dirty. Just got beat on a move along the boards and tried to get a piece of him. Result sucks though. Stalock probably won't play enough to be a real factor in our playoff run.

Reactions: Deen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad