GDT: G2: Flames @ Caps - 7:08pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Aron Kiviharju you are a Washington Capital
They can do better.

The top six is putrid. They should move Strome up I guess but it's going to be bad all year.

Ovechkin - Strome - Wilson
Milano - Backstrom - McMichael
Phillips - Kuznetsov - Oshie

They'll be the Hershey Bears sooner or later, if not by design than availability.

Reactions: DanTHEMan71

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
There are better players though, they should play them together

Milano-Strome-Wilson
CMM-Kuzy-Philips or something

Dowd is struggling though, so there is no good 4th line anymore?! Hopefully he will get better

Fever-Carlson
IDK-TVR

Jensen doesnt look like himself to me also

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Kuemper has been only bright spot in this game so far. The players are just playing dumb hockey. The goals were on easy plays. Leave a Flame wide open in between the circles, pass from below the goal line and a goal. Kuemper no chance. On the PK, Caps couldn't get the puck out the zone, Flame point man holds the puck and floats a simple wrister towards the net, another Flame left standing in front of Kuemper, deflection goal. This is some basic hockey the team can't even execute on. A lot of sloppy effort, with players seeming they don't want to skate or play hard with effort.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
What do you want him to do when the people that are truly ass are the "caps4life" guys.
I mean, he was the one who signed them to their lifetime deals.

Obviously everyone wants Ovechkin here. You can argue his hands were tied with Backstrom, and I think many would buy that. But Oshie and Carlson didn't need to be Caps for life. He punted on moving Oshie at the Seattle expansion (which was the perfect timing), and the right plan for Carlson was debated around here a lot.

I don't think GMBM is terrible or needs to be fired right now. But I think this particular defense of GMBM doesn't really hold water, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad