GDT: G2: Flames @ Caps - 7:08pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
Will the Caps score? Who will score? Same AARP first line? Protas in? Will the NHL let us watch the game?

All these questions and more will be discovered tonight along with a heaping helping of hot-takes, panic-button pressing, and hilarious hyperbole. Stay tuned!

simpsons-kent-brockman.gif

Will post lines when available.

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Ive never been to Calgary or even met a person who lived in Calgary.

But I met a guy named Jon once. He lived in Syracuse not Calgary, but he said he visited Calgary once and he said he would not go back. I asked Jon "why? why wouldnt you go back Jon?" and he said "its full of drunk cowboys and horse shit. Horse shit right there in the street"

^^ Thats a true story.

Chokingdogs

Apr 18, 2006
According to my dvr scheduler, monumental will provide me with the game, so those of you with the monumental teddy station should be in the clear.

My dvr is dumb tho, or it’s the ghost of a yinzer. I also have the shitsburg sports station, and it likes recording THAT broadcast. Sickening, cat kickingly infuriating when I don’t catch it beforehand.

Reactions: Neil Racki

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Kuemper is back from first born father duty! I expect he will have a better showing than Chuckie Sideburns.

Assistant coach Love will want some revenge on the Flames. Some in Calgary thought Love would be promoted from AHL to be the Flames new coach. Instead they hired some guy that wasn't on anybody's radar.

Reactions: Neil Racki

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010

But I met a guy named Jon once. He lived in Syracuse not Calgary, but he said he visited Calgary once and he said he would not go back. I asked Jon "why? why wouldnt you go back Jon?" and he said "its full of drunk cowboys and horse shit. Horse shit right there in the street"

^^ Thats a true story.
I don't like Jon.

He's not entirely wrong but I don't like him.

• Haha
Reactions: Hivemind

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
This will be my first attempt of the season to watch the game after the fact on NHL TV.

What are the chances that works without having the game spoiled? Pretty low I'd bet.

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005

^^ Thats a true story.
Apparently, you can get a really good steak in Calgary. And there’s a lot of oil in the ground around there, which we really need or don’t need at all depending who you talk to. So there’s that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad