GDT: G18: Red tank @ Shark Tank - 10:30pm zzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Matthews Phillips with 3 shots on net, the Capitals best even-strength scoring chance - and still barely over 10 minutes of ice time. I get the Milano/Lapierre/Protas line being more or less benched with all of Milano's turnovers and their lack of scoring chances - but not sure why Phillips' opportunities were limited.

Reactions: koalabear9301

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
I just saw the Sharks PPG, they won a board battle Kunin left alone in between the dots and scores. Somebody should have converge on Kunin or at least put a stick in the passing lane.

Reactions: troyerlaw

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
1701152014231.gif

My game puck goes to Evgeny Kuznetsov for a goal and a team-high 82% xG share.

Honorable mention to Anthony Mantha for a 70% xG share and helping to stabilize the 4th line after a rocky few outings for them.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Their goalie outplayed our goalie. Had those two or three 10 bell chances early in the game and all the posts.
The pucks hitting the posts were a message from the Hockey Gods! Stop trying to play and help OV break Gretzky's record!

View attachment 774364

My game puck goes to Evgeny Kuznetsov for a goal and a team-high 82% xG share.

Honorable mention to Anthony Mantha for a 70% xG share and helping to stabilize the 4th line after a rocky few outings for them.
Screw Kuzy and your metrics! Game puck goes to the Goal Posts!

Reactions: usiel

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
The pucks hitting the posts were a message from the Hockey Gods! Stop trying to play and help OV break Gretzky's record!

Screw Kuzy and your metrics! Game puck goes to the Goal Posts!
f*** are you talking about dude, Ovechkin's passing up shots like crazy this year...

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Ted's Wizards are garbage(2-14) and Ted's Cash Cow(Ovechkin) is all dry and completely out of milk money!

The sellout streak was broken. I bet ya there will be no more Capital One sellouts the rest of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad