Mar 19, 2015
DC
bt5-tank.gif

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Certainly the easiest game of the road trip on paper so you’d hope they start off on a good foot. Beating LA and Vegas in their barns will be a tough task, and they always seem to have issues with the Coyotes and Ducks for some reason.

Reactions: Neil Racki

twabby

Mar 9, 2010

I think we have a good one in Bailey. Spitting fire, and more importantly spitting truth. It's wild how people who watch the games are so bad at watching the games! She seems like the rare game-watcher who actually gets it.

Last edited:

bacchist

lumpy, lumpy head
Feb 7, 2013
Phillips with the Gordie Howe hat trick.

I think we have a good one in Bailey. Spitting fire, and more importantly spitting truth. It's wild how people who watch the games are so bad at watching the games! She seems like the rare game-watcher who actually gets it.

Sounds like she formulated her opinion after watching the games and looking at the stats, rather than after seeing one play where his size was a disadvantage. Very smart.

Reactions: twabby

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Phillips with the Gordie Howe hat trick.

Sounds like she formulated her opinion after watching the games and looking at the stats, rather than after seeing one play where his size was a disadvantage. Very smart.

Rights?!? Sounds like what the typical fan does!

Reactions: bacchist

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
Nope she's bacchist
Well sure - of course you're gonna say that to get us off the trail.

Pre-game joshing aside - I like Phillips, glad to see he's in the lineup tonight, like seeing competition (rather than complacent assurance of lineup spots) among the forward group, and like Bailey being unafraid to tee up a view on a player.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
West Coast trips are my favorite since I've been working PST hours for 15+ plus years though residing on the East Coast.

No fan of Phillips at all but the tiny guy not really suited for 4th line duty so I get Mantha moving down to that line. Don't need any 'underlying numbers' to justify common sense here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad